GDT: [Game #30] Dallas Stars vs. Seattle Kraken – 7:00 PM CT (BSSWX)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #30 – 12/18/2023 – 7:00 PM CT – BSSWX
American Airlines Center

Your Dallas Stars vs. the Seattle Kraken
17-8-4, 38 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 10-14-8, 28 pts

S2Q26Rq.png

OPFWtSm.png

uEDwjZ4.png

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

ztUaXq7.png

Seattle Kraken

Tatar - Beniers - Eberle
McCann - Wennberg - Tanev
Tolvanen - Gourde - Bjorkstrand

Kartye - Bellemare - Yamamoto

Dunn - Larsson
Oleksiak - Borgen
Evans - Dumoulin

Daccord

2fmwd0w.png

Last edited:

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
Steel looked a lot lost when he had to play up the lineup, I don't mind him as a bottom end grinder type.

They have to let Dellandrea get some more showcase in I guess, but they can't have too many extreme liabilities out there every game, especially against teams like Seattle.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I expect this to be a Kraken good time.
It could also be pretty boring. The Kraken's magic has worn off. After being second in the NHL last season with an 11.6% team shooting percentage, they are now 25th with a team shooting percentage of 9% and bad goaltending. They also aren't generating a lot of shots, so the low shooting percentage compounds the offensive woes.

Reactions: LT

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Purely a rest for a veteran.

Think people have fairly said Steel and Dellandrea deserve a game tonight. So basically swap the veterans.

Given how much the team spoke about how taxing the recent stretch was, makes sense to give some players a night off when the 13th fwd (whoever it is) can come in and be just as effective.

Reactions: Elysian and LT

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
I've watched a few Kraken games this season, and whatever magic they had last year is gone (for now). It seems like their identity of being all out relentless and aggressive hasn't really been there in the games I watched, and they struggled to maintain a lead. Maybe it wore them down too much or the coach isn't getting through anymore. I also noticed that Jared McCann is a lazy sob. He's gonna score now that I said something, but still.

And these were games where I was rooting for them to win too.

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
I feel like Dellandrea is gonna be our Zemgus Girgensons. You wanna root for him because he plays with 100% effort and seems like a good dude, but he drives you insane with some of the shit he does

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Delly scored his first goal last game so they don't wanna scratch him after that. Smith was just scratched and then Steel has easily been the best of the fourth line guys. Scratching Faksa makes some sense .

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
It could also be pretty boring. The Kraken's magic has worn off. After being second in the NHL last season with an 11.6% team shooting percentage, they are now 25th with a team shooting percentage of 9% and bad goaltending. They also aren't generating a lot of shots, so the low shooting percentage compounds the offensive woes.
Now look. I just wanted to show how clever I am by typing, "Kraken good time."

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Purely a rest for a veteran.

Think people have fairly said Steel and Dellandrea deserve a game tonight. So basically swap the veterans.

Given how much the team spoke about how taxing the recent stretch was, makes sense to give some players a night off when the 13th fwd (whoever it is) can come in and be just as effective.
They should do Suter next :nod:

Reactions: M88K

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad