GDT: Game 30: Columbus at Winnipeg | 12/10 8PM EST

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Yes it too is deserving. I passed because I don't want to even dream about it unless we win the lottery. Plus I didn't want to rile up the anti-tanking crowd. :laugh:

Yeah I don't blame you, we still have a vast majority here who refuse to understand the idea that people are allowed to have different views/hopes than them :nod:

Kev22

Feb 19, 2003
Plain City, OH
Visit site
This team has finally broken me down. It will be a lot easier to follow them with absolutely no expectations, that way it doesn't hurt as bad when their out of the playoff race before Christmas. Logically, I should root for them to tank, but even if they had the #1 pick, something would go wrong. The Jackets are the Browns of the NHL.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
This team has finally broken me down. It will be a lot easier to follow them with absolutely no expectations, that way it doesn't hurt as bad when their out of the playoff race before Christmas. Logically, I should root for them to tank, but even if they had the #1 pick, something would go wrong. The Jackets are the Browns of the NHL.

The Columbus Browns moniker has been on my mind quite a bit lately.

KlichkoBro*

You people might be surprised, but under Torts this team has not lost a single game by 2 or more goals (if you dismiss empty netters off course). Every single loss was basically by only one goal. They were in every single game they've played. So don't even compare them to the Browns who usually out around a halftime.

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
You people might be surprised, but under Torts this team has not lost a single game by 2 or more goals (if you dismiss empty netters off course). Every single loss was basically by only one goal. They were in every single game they've played. So don't even compare them to the Browns who usually out around a halftime.

They are one of the worst teams in the league,seeing as my family are season ticket holders for both teams, the comparison is fair.

What is next, handing out participation ribbons to the CBJ because they are in every game now? As Torts said last night, they didn't play good enough, they haven't play good enough. The bottom line is winning. Are they winning? No, so being in every game is not good enough

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

They'd still be in the race if it wasn't for 0-8-0 or whatever it was. If they even go a little bit below .500 they're still in the race, and anything above and they're deep in the race or maybe even in right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad