GDT: Game 30: Chicago Blackhawks @ Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | Hangmans Friends Birthday Party

Lets make

• Them an offer they can't refuse

• Cake

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
That's five straight against the Hawks. :D

GGoodbyeCERT.gif

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
So happy because the Hawks fan in front of me was a drunk, vaping asshole who kept wooing just to annoy everyone and giving the crowd the finger when the Hawks scored.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
@BattleBorn you missed a great game.
Me too apparently.

I might catch shit for saying this, but it seemed like the disallowed goal was the wrong call being a GI call, and Tuch's winning goal actually was GI. I mean I'll take it obviously but that amused me. Even if Tuch's goal wasn't, it was certainly more in line with the GI rules than a guy being pushed into the goalie by two opposing players.

Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Me too apparently.

I might catch **** for saying this, but it seemed like the disallowed goal was the wrong call being a GI call, and Tuch's winning goal actually was GI. I mean I'll take it obviously but that amused me. Even if Tuch's goal wasn't, it was certainly more in line with the GI rules than a guy being pushed into the goalie by two opposing players.
Honestly I felt both calls could have gone both ways, I could see the reason for GI and against GI on both the calls. In the end I'm not upset about the result, I think after the GI call went the way it did on the first goal the 2nd goal should have held up. But really both seem smack bang in the middle of Gray Area City lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad