GDT: Game 30: Boston Bruins Vs Logan Thompson | 5:00PM | Some players are out, and others are playing like they are.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
:bruins :vegas
Boston Bruins (21-4-1) Vs Vegas Golden Knights (20-8-1)
11th December | 5:00PM
T Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV

Latest Match Ups.​
Date​
Location​
Score​
December 5th, 2022​
Boston, MA​
VGK 4 - BOS 3​
March 3rd, 2022​
Las Vegas, NV​
BOS 5 - VGK 2​
December 14th, 2021​
Boston, MA​
VGK 4 - BOS 1​

Line ups courtesy of dailyfaceoff.com

:vegas

Look at this stage I'm not just going to assume everyone else is actually not playing, or acting like their not playing.
VGK-G1.jpg

:bruins

BOS-F.jpg

BOS-D.jpg

BOS-G.jpg

No :vegas No
Lets light the lamp

green-light.gif

Reactions: Nevada Jones

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
Who knows? The flip side to playing down to their competition is that the VGK do seem to play up to their competition. That's the hope anyway.

Drinking game: Gotta take a shot every time there is a turnover in the defensive zone.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Just looked at the standings and due to the play lately I thought the race for 1st in the division would've been close. Nope, still a long way ahead of Seattle, who's a long way ahead of the rest of the bunch.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Just looked at the standings and due to the play lately I thought the race for 1st in the division would've been close. Nope, still a long way ahead of Seattle, who's a long way ahead of the rest of the bunch.
Which is terribly sad in and of itself.

Who knows? The flip side to playing down to their competition is that the VGK do seem to play up to their competition. That's the hope anyway.

Drinking game: Gotta take a shot every time there is a turnover in the defensive zone.
Disclaimer: Sudden death is likely.

Reactions: VivaLasVegas

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Seattle has a rough schedule coming up the rest of this month as well. Definitely losses in there

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad