GDT: Game #30 | 12/12/14 | Florida Panthers at Detroit Red Wings | 7:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindfly

Happy camper!
Jan 7, 2011
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Seriously, can someone explain why they don't put in Mrazek, who has atleast won a shootout, the only shootout this season... Because it's not against the rules as far as I know(?)

Acoustic

Sep 29, 2014
Two games where they let an extra two points slip away.

The Panthers are a pretty bad team, you've got to win against teams that bad, plain and simple. Inexcusable.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Out play a team but lose in the gimmick skill competition. That's great for business. Howard 5 in a row scored on him. Way to **** up hockey NHL.

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
I would stop using Datsyuk in shootouts at this point.

For a guy with skills like his he uses absolutely no imagination in the shootout.

He uses one of 2 moves every single time now and neither are very effective.

Guys like Tatar, Jurco and Sheahan should be getting shots. I'd even be tempted to use Smith or Kronwall over our usual guys.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
I don't know why people are calling for Mrazek to get in. They said Detroit has only scored 3 or 4 goals in 15 shootout attempts. That's beyond horrible.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
That was pathetic. Just pathetic...

Howard my goodness make a ******* save in the shootout. He doesn't get all the blame, weak attempts by our shooters yet again.

Jurco, Sheahan and Kronwall fr the next shootout please. Change it up, this garbage needs to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad