Pre-Game Talk: Game 3

HABS win CUPS*

I think everyone agrees on that. I think he was mentioning that so we don't get too cocky, in regards to some predicting a sweep.

im more nervous for the home games than the road one for sure :shakehead

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
curious to know if Habs come out like gang busters and use the crowd's energy or TB comes out playing desperate. If Habs feed off the frenzy and get a couple of early goals, it might very well be curtains for TB

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
im more nervous for the home games than the road one for sure :shakehead

I don't think the fact that we're at home matters. We have pretty much the same record this season at home and on the road. I think the team will feed off the energy. However, if Lightning take the lead and quiet the crowd, that could be rough.

We've also shown that we don't give up, we can make comebacks.

The only thing that worries me is with what emotion and drive our boys go on the ice. Then how they would react to the Lightning desperately wanting to go full force.

I think we can win it. I'm just hoping our Habs go through this roaring rather than being complacent.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Bolts no longer have pressure of pleasing the home crowd. Palat also has been an annoyingly effective contributor for them, and adds spice to the offense. There's going to be storm from them at the start. If the Habs team is matured from last year, they'll be able to take this game. If they don't, Bolts certainly could take this one. Hopefully they'll continue to roll with Lindback.

Video Coach

Sep 16, 2005
My only concern is the hype behind the Latvian goalie, only because of the olympics, but hey Price beat him didn't he? He'll do it again.

He is a wild card right now.....just because of Sochi he could be a real mind **** right now.

I think it was important Bourque beat Gudlevskis right away and sort of made him look bad. Takes away some of that Olympic mystique.

I think Lindback will likely start anyway.

I'd like to see a strong Habs effort and big win to go 3-0. No time to relax, Habs are 1-3 in that last 4 series where they've been up 2-0. But if you can go 3-0 you've pretty well got the series.

ThePriceIsRight44

Feb 6, 2014
We have the same odds of sweeping as Tampa has chances of coming back to make it 2-2. Just to make it clear though, jinx's aren't real and this years team is not the team from any of the previous 2-0 blown leads everyone keeps mentioning. It's all irrelevant.

Habs in 5.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
The broom would be appropriate if we were playing best out of five.
Cause no way are we losing tonight!
GHG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad