sweep_tampa.jpg

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
"Sweep Caroline" all over again?
One game at a time guys.

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
These series aren't over until they're over.

Remember when we were leading by 2 games against Boston in 2011 playoffs? The first game was still tight even though we dominated most of the game. The second game had some risky moments but we managed to control the situation. I think the Lightning still have that dangerous element to hurt us.

Hopefully, the Habs aren't taking the Lightning as lightly.

I think the Lightning will give it all they got and set the tempo as soon as the first puck drops. Kind of how they did in the first 2 games. Though I think they will give it all they have in order to keep that tempo to their pace as opposed to dwindling down.

A win by the Habs would be huge. It wouldn't seal the series but it'll help our odds.

I don't want to predict anything.

SAKS AVENUE

Oct 12, 2008
Gio has a grip on it from interviews I've read. He won't let the players take the foot off the gas. Even if we lose tomorrow the Habs will put it away.

My only concern is the hype behind the Latvian goalie, only because of the olympics, but hey Price beat him didn't he? He'll do it again.

He is a wild card right now.....just because of Sochi he could be a real mind **** right now.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
These series aren't over until they're over.

Remember when we were leading by 2 games against Boston in 2011 playoffs? The first game was still tight even though we dominated most of the game. The second game had some risky moments but we managed to control the situation. I think the Lightning still have that dangerous element to hurt us.

Hopefully, the Habs aren't taking the Lightning as lightly.

I think the Lightning will give it all they got and set the tempo as soon as the first puck drops. Kind of how they did in the first 2 games. Though I think they will give it all they have in order to keep that tempo to their pace as opposed to dwindling down.

A win by the Habs would be huge. It wouldn't seal the series but it'll help our odds.

I don't want to predict anything.

Bolts cant chance Price getting into his rhythm in a defensive contest where they don't have Bishop. I agree with you that they have to throw everything at us from the puck drop and take some risks early on. Blunting the attacks and then transitioning will be key for us as I think there will be some odd man opportunities for us if we can capitalize.

PricePkPatch*

Habs must remain professional and businesslike in their attitude toward this game. Keep the pedal to the metal, keep pressuring nonstop and never give up.

Bolts WILL have a desperate attitude. I 100% expect them to play their best game tomorrow. Habs have to keep playing their game.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Bk96zdyIAAIfsLA.jpg

Geoff Molson ‏@GMolsonCHC
Just arrived at office, je viens juste de recevoir au bureau...#GHG

Gallys face always cracks me up for some reason LOL

Is Brown playing ?

849014497.gif

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
Amazing composure by the team to keep the bolts from scoring first during last game. If that same level of commitment pursues then we will win this game.

PricePkPatch*

Amazing composure by the team to keep the bolts from scoring first during last game. If that same level of commitment pursues then we will win this game.

Let's not kid ourselves. Bolts WILL strike early, and they will strike hard.

They are young, they are eager and they have everything to prove to themselves.

Until we can make them pay for these eager mistakes, they will make our game very hard.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
1996, Thibault and the Habs win the first two at MSG. lose the series.
2006, Habs win the first two in Caroina. Lose the series.
2011, Habs win the first two in Boston. Lose the series.

It takes 4 wins.

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany

It takes 4 wins.
Hell, I don't know if it has ever happened to the Habs, but we've seen 3-0 leads blown.

Can't rest until you get the 4 wins.

HABS win CUPS*

It takes 4 wins.

I agree but id rather be up 2-0 than 1-1 or 0-2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad