GDT: Game 3: Vancouver Canucks @ Anaheim Ducks - Home Opener!!! - 7 PM PST

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
All I will say is that I have never personally witnessed any game in the last 20 years in which only one fighting major was given while the other combatant received only a roughing minor.

Horrible game over all for Ana. The officials just exacerbated the crap game they were playing after the first 10 minutes of the game.

Those happen few times a year. A player jumps some opponent who's not ready/willing to fight.

Search Perry Ballard on youtube. They had a good fight few years back and Ballard got the win.

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
I am surprised that this board isn't talking about the officiating last night. The Canucks were handed the game via powerplays and a lot of them were questionable calls!

Wow, I can't believe I just read this. I'm gonna report you friggin troll!

:sarcasm:

Ducks didn't lose because of bad officiating (we're used to it, especially playin against the Wings), Ducks lost because of SUCK ASS performance. There are couple of Ducks players who should get suspended for gross underperformance.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Yeah, Kunitz used to wind up with those sometimes because he'd snap on occasion. It's good to see Perry fighting, and I'm glad he got the win. He doesn't get too many wins.

And I don't agree with those who say the Ducks played a crap game. They didn't. Their 5-on-5 game ranged from dominant to having a slight advantage. The PK sucked. On the two even strength goals, one was a compound brainfart by DSP and Hiller, and the other was a straight up whiff by Hiller. Personally I thought the game was the best game they've played this season.

Ducksgo*

Yeah, Kunitz used to wind up with those sometimes because he'd snap on occasion. It's good to see Perry fighting, and I'm glad he got the win. He doesn't get too many wins.

And I don't agree with those who say the Ducks played a crap game. They didn't. Their 5-on-5 game ranged from dominant to having a slight advantage. The PK sucked. On the two even strength goals, one was a compound brainfart by DSP and Hiller, and the other was a straight up whiff by Hiller. Personally I thought the game was the best game they've played this season.

Wow you can't be serious

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad