GDT: Game 3: Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Colorado Avalanche | Pens Past: #66's 1st Home Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com

banner_rotate_sm.gif
banner_this_day_in_history.jpg

offensive_lineup.jpg

defensive_lineup.jpg

goalies_lineup.jpg

bar.jpg

:avs

Colorado Avalanche

Landeskog - MacKinnon - Iginla
Grigorenko - Soderberg - Duchene
G. Bourque - Colborne - R. Bourque
Martinsen - Smith - Comeau

Zadorov - Johnson
Beauchemin - Barrie
Tyutin - Wiercioch

Pickard
Varlamov

bar.jpg

Last Games

Last edited:

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
So Malkin-Hornqvist is still a thing?

What we've learned is that, for now at least, Sully wants Wilson at left wing. When all healthy, it's tough to figure out what to do:

xxLW-Crosby-Hornqvist
xxLW-Malkin-Rust
HBK
Kuhn-Cullen-Fehr

xxLW: Wilson, Kunitz, Sheary

Fehr and Kunitz seem like locks to me but Kunitz-Hornqvist doesn't seem like a great pairing. Then again, neither does Wilson-Hornqvist. To me that means that Wilson is odd man out with the Cup lines as the default. I'd like to see a few games with Wilson-Malkin-Rust, but Kunitz.

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
I'd like to see a few games with Wilson-Malkin-Rust, but Kunitz.

Ditto

Didn't Sheary assist Wilson's first goal? They seemed great last year together for the game or 2 they were on the ice together. I like the Horny/Kunitz type on a line with Sid but I think those 2 young guns would be perfect for Malkin..

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
So Malkin-Hornqvist is still a thing?

What we've learned is that, for now at least, Sully wants Wilson at left wing. When all healthy, it's tough to figure out what to do:

xxLW-Crosby-Hornqvist
xxLW-Malkin-Rust
HBK
Kuhn-Cullen-Fehr

xxLW: Wilson, Kunitz, Sheary

Fehr and Kunitz seem like locks to me but Kunitz-Hornqvist doesn't seem like a great pairing. Then again, neither does Wilson-Hornqvist. To me that means that Wilson is odd man out with the Cup lines as the default. I'd like to see a few games with Wilson-Malkin-Rust, but Kunitz.

This is where I got the lineups from.. not sure if it's gospel or not.
http://www2.dailyfaceoff.com/teams/lines/36/pittsburgh-penguins

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
It's Varlamov, not Varlomov. And Pickard should be getting the start tonight. Also, the K in MacKinnon should be capitalized.

Just in case you cared enough to edit...

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
First loss of the season and an injury.

It's Varlamov, not Varlomov. And Pickard should be getting the start tonight. Also, the K in MacKinnon should be capitalized.

Just in case you cared enough to edit...

I'll be honest. Our spelling has gone to ****. Fleury was spelled "Fluery" in a thread title for awhile so I wouldn't bet on it. :laugh:

Cherpak

Jan 1, 2014
First loss of the season and an injury.

I'll be honest. Our spelling has gone to ****. Fleury was spelled "Fluery" in a thread title for awhile so I wouldn't bet on it. :laugh:

Probably Wilson. Hey someone has to take over BB's mantle.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
This will be the first Pens game I'll be able to watch this season. First one televised here. I'm looking forward to seeing how closely they resemble last year's Cup run team.

cajal

Go Pens!
Dec 13, 2007
Miskatonic U
Great GDT.

Colorado has some interesting young players, should be a fun game to watch (minus Sid being out, of course).

Stuckinthe2ndround*

Sully can't find a better player than Sestito, really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad