GDT: Game 3: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings- 10/17/2016 | 7:30 PM ET | FS-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007
Wings for some reason keep falling back. giving too much spaces. Bad bad bad.

Need to step forward and apply pressure

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
2 goal cushion going into the 3rd. Yep! Is anyone nervous?

I would be 5% surprised to end up losing this game in OT. I'd be 15% surprised to lose in regulation.

The "we have a lead now we're gonna turtle" has been a problem for like 5 years. It's what gives me such little confidence in 3rd period leads.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
I know we like to make fun of Ericsson and say he sucks, but he'll be missed this game if he doesn't come back. Dude should have had a visor on anyway.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Looks like you're right he has moved back. Been completely insignificant so far this season.

Can agree with that for sure.

I know we like to make fun of Ericsson and say he sucks, but he'll be missed this game if he doesn't come back. Dude should have had a visor on anyway.

The two whipping boys came to play early on this season.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010

Were we outshot 14-5 in the 2nd? Great way to choke a lead.

lomekian

Oct 28, 2013
London
Refs have been really poor again tonight, applying the rules in a very inconsistent way.

If Vanek keeps up this level of play he might be Detroit's best FA signing in a decade. The PP looks so much better with him on it...he's so so smart around the net.

Helm line looks our best again tonight, but now Z and larkin have been re-united, both look a lot more comfortable. Sheahan and Abby are playing like they want to get Mantha up on the big club asap!

On the D, still no-one looking convincing, but at least Green bringing some offence.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Refs have been really poor again tonight, applying the rules in a very inconsistent way.

If Vanek keeps up this level of play he might be Detroit's best FA signing in a decade. The PP looks so much better with him on it...he's so so smart around the net.

Helm line looks our best again tonight, but now Z and larkin have been re-united, both look a lot more comfortable. Sheahan and Abby are playing like they want to get Mantha up on the big club asap!

On the D, still no-one looking convincing, but at least Green bringing some offence.

Since Hossa you mean?

smurfyeah19

Feb 3, 2012
Danny has looked awesome tonight. Nice to see a defenseman actually hitting. I will say though, a 2 goal lead is nothing in the 2016 NHL. It's essentially first to 4 every night

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I'd love the win here. Grab points where you can. Team plays pretty uneven, don't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad