GDT: Game 3 - Leafs vs Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Has Gio even Played with Holl this year and how did it go?
Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 7.07.52 PM.png

Reactions: McSnypsky

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Today the Overdrive crew said the best thing they probably ever have on the Liljegren subject. They were criticizing Keefe for his reasoning why Liljegren is out. Keefe said inexperience for Liljegren. You don't need to say that. Just leave it to we want a different look. All you are doing is playing with a player's confidence especially a young player.
Liljegren probably doesn't care too much about it but still you don't want to risk a player's confidence. MJ also was critical of Keefe there

Reactions: keonsbitterness

Dragao6

Dec 25, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Yah I’m not sure about these changes
After game 1 everything was rosie
Game two came down to too many stupid penalties

We’ll see…

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario
Today the Overdrive crew said the best thing they probably ever have on the Liljegren subject. They were criticizing Keefe for his reasoning why Liljegren is out. Keefe said inexperience for Liljegren. You don't need to say that. Just leave it to we want a different look. All you are doing is playing with a player's confidence especially a young player.
Liljegren probably doesn't care too much about it but still you don't want to risk a player's confidence. MJ also was critical of Keefe there

If you start benching people for being inexperienced then how are you supposed to get the experience to be able to play down the road.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
I want to get rid of my avatar with my puppy wearing the LEAFS SUCK t-shirt, so please Leafs, just win ONE playoff round !!!

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
Since Tampa refuses to lose two in a row, it's crucial the Leafs win tonight.
Then, if that holds, they trade wins until game 7 where Tampa refuses to lose game 7s.

So if the Leafs lose tonight it means two things Tampa refuse to do, have to be done for Toronto to take the series. Make it easy on yourself, boys, and win tonight.

PhiladelphiaKessel

DontCrossthe****Line
Aug 9, 2010
Hopefully taking out Simmonds and Clifford doesn’t haunt us with Tampa taking liberties with our best players. Especially if this new 4th line doesn’t contribute something

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Game 2:
- Tampa's depth scored 2 goals last game (Hagel, Perry) even strength
- Toronto's depth scored 0 goals even strength
- Final score: 5-3 Tampa. The 2 depth goals for Tampa was the difference in the end.

Keefe:
-Lets bench Liljegren.
-scratch clifford and simmonds they take too many penalties
- play holl because leafs take penalties due to clifford and simmonds (who r scratched btw)
- put tavares-nylander together because they have been so good together

galaxy braining by Keefe

Reactions: Cleetus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad