Marcus PetterssonAndrej Sustr
G
John Gibson
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I've seen every Ducks game this year. They're slow as hell. We need to expose that. They also don't get many shots but they do score on the few opportunities they get.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
We just need a lucky f***ing bounce. A butt goal from Gibson. Something. Who knows, maybe the floodgates open once we get one.

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
Watch it end up being a 6-1 W (for us) and then we go on a 3-game scoreless streak

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
I think Grabner needs more minuites.... I mean he scored 27 last year.

Does anyone know the longest streak in the NHL without a goal? I couldnt find.

If we score 5 and still lose playing a crappy game , I will feel better than outplaying them and still get shut out.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Want to see a big impression made by the vets but I expect very little at this point. Letting each game just slide on by is how they started last year so badly.
You hit the nail on the head.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
SCORE A ****ING GOAL

On the plus side, at least we have narrowed the problem down to one issue... :dunno:

Last year, we scored 12 in our first 6, and if we had last year's goals in the first two games this year, we'd be 2-0. (4 in first game last year, 2 in second game). But seriously, even when we had some scoring last year, the team looked lost. We look far more cohesive this year and the goals will come. We just need to add some more quality in our shots, but the Corsi ratings look good on most accounts, which would signify reasonable puck possession - just the results are not there yet.

Patience.

I have the feeling that this is the game that we score a fluky goal, plus an empty-netter. 2-0 win. We then go 5-2-1 to close out October and not one person will remember how the first two games went.

WJF

Jul 19, 2007
Los Angeles
Anyone know where I can watch a stream of this game? I've been out of the loop so don't know where to find a stream.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad