GDT: Game 3: Columbus vs. Dallas | 10/14 7PM EDT

ClevelandJacketFan

Awesome Mascots!
Nov 1, 2007
...Really?
Spezza is a PPG player over the course of his career and he's on the 2nd line. Benn and Seguin combined for 160+ points last year. Throw in Hemsky and jeez..

Spezza is a PPG player over the course of the year, but he has 1 point so far, and is a -3, so I'm not sure if he'll be a PPG player this season.

Benn always seems to kill us, Seguin is ultra talented, and Hemsky is a noted Jacket-Killer©.

We'll see. 4-3 someone wins, someone loses.

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Nashville's TV guy Pete Weber was saying how impressed he was with their size and speed.....We better have our skates laced up tight and be ready to go when the puck drops.

If you didn't see it he (Weber) was on with BobbyMac today

BlueJacket2

Feb 26, 2012
I had to turn down tickets tonight. Have to be at work at 4am tomorrow, not looking forward to it! I will watch the first period.

4-3 Good Guys

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I don't think the Rangers played very well last game. We still haven't had a good test.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
The Stars' offense didn't look so great when I saw them against Nashville, but that was then and this is now. Hopefully we're up to the challenge and we can victimize the hell out of their blueline.

On a side note, Live Chat will be open tonight!

[fieldset=How To Join Live Chat]
  1. Click Here to Log In! (Or if that doesn't work, try here for KiwiIRC or here for qchat instead.)
  2. Enter in your nickname, then
  3. Hit Enter or click the "Connect" button.
More info available in this thread.
[/fieldset]

Jorge

Actor,Comedian,Drunk
Jan 11, 2011
Clintonville
Ye Gods, Ales Hemsky is in Dallas? If he's scored more career goals against another team I would love to hear about it.

Jackets 3, Hemsky 2 (OT)

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
meh can't start the game like that, chasing the puck all over the ice. specially not a team that's so loaded offensively

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad