GDT: Game 3 Bruins@Montreal Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
The tuukka of 2010 was trying to make the save against Subban, he should have played that a lot better. Very disappointed he couldn't make the big save there.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Warning

Posting Rules: Unacceptable Conduct
1) Flaming: Do not post any messages that harass, insult (name calling), belittle, threaten or mock other members. Debates are fine, but critique the opinion, not the person. Personal attacks are not permitted. Do not call other posters trolls. Do not use sweeping generalizations and plural pronouns to cloak personal attacks. For example if a poster(s) states that he thinks 'x' is a good idea, replying that "Anyone who supports 'x' is an idiot" is a personal attack. Do not start threads to call out and embarrass other members; or make posts about ignore lists.

2) Trolling: Do not make posts or threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. Note that a person disagreeing with your opinion is NOT trolling; please keep it civil, even if you're sure the other person is wrong. When visiting the team forums, please note that they are fan forums for that team and are here mainly for the enjoyment of that team's fans. Do not visit team forums to cheer against nor demean their team. In other words, if you want to cheer for the Habs and criticize the Bruins, do it on the Habs board. And if someone is doing the opposite on the Bruins board, don't start flaming them to defend the honor of your team. Either ignore it or respectfully disagree and move on. Wishing illness or injury on someone will almost always be regarded as trolling or offensive. We do not permit any forums to be used to demean/insult the fans of other teams. That is considered trolling. Copying posts from one HFBoard team forum to another for this purpose is considered trolling.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Time to get back to the great 2nd periods we had towards the end of the regular season. Score at least 2.

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
The tuukka of 2010 was trying to make the save against Subban, he should have played that a lot better. Very disappointed he couldn't make the big save there.

It is not so bad that he didnt save it, rather he looked bad trying.

That whole goal by PK made the bruins look bad - Eriksson bumbling, Rask floundering. Somewhat keystone cops

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
To who ever posted about Krejci... maybe its my lack of true game knowledge but on that line he gets the least of my... annoyance...

Regardless let's go boys. Two goals is 10 minutes and we got 40 of em, right Thorny?

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Why do the bruins always suck against montreal. I don't care that we dominated them at the beginning. All that matters is the scoreboard

This is really frustrating. Are the habs really even that good? I certainly don't think they are. A western team would destroy them imo. Why can't we do it though?

PoweredByRICE

Hates your team
May 7, 2011
Bangor, Maine
I had to watch the first period at my moms now heading home and I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm glad to go home and turn on nbcsn I had to watch it on cbc there and wow they are beyond awful I almost puked

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Its not like we can't score a bunch in these last 2 periods but whatever happened in the 1st they need to do literally the exact opposite of it.

That powerplay was disgustingly bad.

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
I hope in atleast one of these games the B's manage to gain a comfortable lead prior to the 3rd.

I can't take this ****. :laugh:

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
ok well, im now reminded why i only gif here now...

good luck tonight brave bruin fans, let the miserable ones go sing sweet carolina during the 7th inning

Daniel Plainview

Jan 8, 2012
Dracut MA
I have plenty of faith that they'll come back but......................man. Do they ALWAYS have to do this to us?

How about a nice blowout, right from the start, in our favor, one of these days? I could handle a game like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad