GDT: Game #3 - 10.14.14 - at Columbus - 6:00 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

RastaRockett

Apr 12, 2013
867962142.gif

Benn is automatic with a look like that

Indianation65

Oct 14, 2014
Currently, North Tex
I did not get to watch the game, but it appears to have turned out. How were Goligoski and Kari? Those were the two names that got volleyed about in my former forum when things went awry.

...wisdom

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
Benn's goal was a treat, not so much because he scored but the way he managed to keep the puck away from those two BJ's for as long as he did and then manage to get a shot on net. Hopefully we see more of this Benn/Seguin and less of the ones from the other games.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
lol'd at this quote from Seguin in the paper today...

In the first period, Benn single-handedly won a puck battle against two Columbus defenders, pushed the puck to an open space, recovered the puck and then wired a shot past Sergei Bobrovsky. It was something that left everyone in amazement.

Sort of.

“I was wide open, actually,” Seguin joked.

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
I did not get to watch the game, but it appears to have turned out. How were Goligoski and Kari? Those were the two names that got volleyed about in my former forum when things went awry.

...wisdom

Kari is god here. He usually don't get much flack unless he plays horrid.

...RaptorJesus

MetalGodAOD*

That is the most awkward screengrab of Ruff possible. Looks like he really enjoyed that win last night.

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad

...wisdom

What forum did you come from that was closed down?

Indianation65

Oct 14, 2014
Currently, North Tex
I just went back and searched the NHL.com site that hosted all the teams. I scrolled everywhere on the Stars site, and where the forum was. I clicked my old task bar location and the forum is gone. Unless I'm missing something, those other members also found new homes. If I'm wrong, and I'm just blind, I'll take the heat. This time I want to be wrong. Is the forum still there somewhere?

...wisdom ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad