GDT: Game 3: 10/11: Rocky Mountain Rematch: BRUINS 3 at Colorado 6 FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Their only similarities are being good in the defensive zone and faceoffs. Offensively they're nothing alike.

Not 100% true, Nash can play the boards/cycle game. Ultimately though if you have Pasta/Marchand together, you're looking for that defensively responsible centerman like Bergeron.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Late game and I've been under the weather/ have work tomorrow so I'll probably only catch the first period.

It's not in Boston so there's a plus. Varlamov has been a beast so far though. Besides him goalies have not been having a good start at all.
Rask, Price, Lindquist, Rinne all with miserable stats.

Want to see Rask and Marchand with a strong game. Leaders gotta lead.

Let's go boys!

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Great job on the GDT!

Rookies are gonna rookie. Not worried in the slightest about them. Had a solid first game, then a blah second game. What the Bs need is for the vets to step up -- Marchy, Pasta, Rask, Spooner, Krejci, etc. Those guys are going to need to be consistent and bring it every night. Cannot have stuff like we saw on Monday from the vets. No excuse for it. With so many youngsters in the lineup there is a thin margin for error this season. Hopefully the vets recognize that and up their game tonight.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
Late game and I've been under the weather/ have work tomorrow so I'll probably only catch the first period.

It's not in Boston so there's a plus. Varlamov has been a beast so far though. Besides him goalies have not been having a good start at all.
Rask, Price, Lindquist, Rinne all with miserable stats.

Want to see Rask and Marchand with a strong game. Leaders gotta lead.

Let's go boys!
Bobrovsky came wiyhin 1 minute of starting the season with back to back shutouts. That aint too shabby

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Nash centering Marchand and Pastrnak on the top line. Took a page out of the book of Clode.

And he was playing on the PP in the first two games.

He is a good 4th liner/PKer. He should be nowhere near any skilled players. Look for him now to have a 2g game to make me look bad... :laugh:

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Watching Nash get the puck in the slot wide open last game and taking 3 solid seconds to get it off his stick made me cringe.

I've seen better releases in my local beer league.

Sadly, especially with Backes also out, what options do they have? They tried Krejci and Spooner between 63 and 88, hasn't worked for whatever reason, despite the small sample size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad