GDT: Game 29 | Sun Mar 17, 2013 - Winnipeg at Ottawa - 5:00pm | Childhood Memories Edition

DeVoice

Jan 26, 2012
Sarnia
sorry too old for this look great though... but maybe you could do a southpark.

yah know Kyle= Turrit
Stan= Zbad
and the other team could be left overs.

like say Dion=kitty
Chara=Mr Garrison.....ummmmm k

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007
I'm a 85 and my bro is an 88. I learned everything from him. I wouldn't know nearly as much otherwise. He had the first few games and the card game collection in nice little binders.

It's strange because he isn't nearly as geeky as me.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Our team was getting gassed last night, long game and Buff played 31 minutes.

I'd expect Buff to get less minutes and Bogosian a lot more. Maybe Postma and Burmistrov get dressed today to provide some relief. Montoya is hurt, so Pavelec will probably start.

GK

Not Jeeks
Apr 2, 2010
Banff
I really doubt Kassian plays. They like to take liberties with EK, and with him out there wont be a need for a fighter.

BeerandHockey

╚(Þ_Þ)╝
Jun 10, 2009
BAR_B_Q_HAVEN
I've added some memories for those who's childhood was not 3 years ago :sarcasm:

optimus-prime-20090622044515697.jpg

G+I+Joe+toys.jpg

MOTUS1.JPG

tmnt_25th_anniversary_s.jpg

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
No love for VOLTRON? Voltron rocked the house back when I was a youngster.

Also, before parents worried about their kids choking to death, Micro Machines were pretty awesome.

I was born in 82 and I never did the Pokemon thing. Around grade 7-8 kids started collecting and playing those Magic cards, but I played sports so I didn't take part in that either.

Back on topic...Go Sens! Hope someone nails Evander Kane.

StittsvilleJames

Apr 17, 2012
Ottawa

Also, before parents worried about their kids choking to death, Micro Machines were pretty awesome.

I was born in 82 and I never did the Pokemon thing. Around grade 7-8 kids started collecting and playing those Magic cards, but I played sports so I didn't take part in that either.

Friend of mine had all 5 moxes, a black lotus, time twister, chaos orb, bazillions of dual lands, the whole nine yards.

I miss being young. I'm a 77 kid, closer to 40 than 30. :cry:

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Weedle is the perfect nickname for Regin...

I'm a '79 and the only reason I know of Pokemon is I worked at kids camps thru university and the kids were all crazy about them.

I'm from the Transformersâ„¢ generation (trademarked as I didn't know we were susceptible to copyright law...)

Go Sens Go! I'll be at the game enjoying some Irish courage.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007

Huge, huge Magic player right here (I'm 29 and feel NO shame)

Go Sens! Huge game here, we absolutely need to win this game and the next (Islanders). At worst we need a win in one of the them.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Hoping to see another huge game from Turris. He's been really buzzing lately...seems to be involved in a ton of offence ever since Smith was promoted. I know Turris was moved up to the first line again last game, but I think more than anything it might have provided motivation.

He's killing it lately.

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
You're a bunch of punks.

In my day, we had marbles and hoops and sticks. And dinky cars.

Maybe a GI Joe doll, the foot-high one with fuzzy hair.

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
Hoping to see another huge game from Turris. He's been really buzzing lately...seems to be involved in a ton of offence ever since Smith was promoted. I know Turris was moved up to the first line again last game, but I think more than anything it might have provided motivation.

He's killing it lately.

He's more confident trying to beat the defenders at their blue line, that's for sure. Instead of delaying up high and trying to fire a screened shot from 25 feet out, he will try to deke or drive wide. It's a fantastic development.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad