OriginJM

matt stromes skating coach
Feb 4, 2010
i dont understand... read could of just walked in

instead he turned it around and handed it to g which turned it over

so confused

blinds

Jan 5, 2012
This team wouldn't be .500 if you have guys like Voracek, Schenn, and Hartnell playing better. B. Schenn is the most underwhelming player along with Voracek.

Ehh, I can forgive B Schenn for his inconsistency. Just gotta think how we messed up with JVR, these kind of guys take awhile to develop. I'm happy with the flashes we've seen.

Voracek has been awful this season though. Huge regression from last season, and he isn't quite as young.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I agree that he isn't really playing as well as most had hoped but I think some of that has to do with his linemates. Simmonds hasn't been too good this season except for a few games and Lecavelier has been off and on. None of the players on that line are really fast or exceptionally good passers so I think it hurts them. I would really like to see him play with Giroux and Voracek for a few games just to see if it would make a difference. At the very least he has a better shot than Hartnell so I think it could help.

On an individual level he's leaving me disappointed, not just as a part of his unit. Considering we traded Richards for him, he really, really needs to be showing more by this point.

LOL this team.

MadFerIt95*

Me accidently sitting Eakin in fantasy today just adds salt to the wound

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
I sure envy the Stars first line - not much else about that team, but those guys click together so well. Another 4 pts (now) night for Nichushkin? Wow.

GingerFetish

Feb 26, 2013
So the only player we let it carry into the zone is G.

Every time though he loses it...and right now was just another example. On the PP no less.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
I agree that he isn't really playing as well as most had hoped but I think some of that has to do with his linemates. Simmonds hasn't been too good this season except for a few games and Lecavelier has been off and on. None of the players on that line are really fast or exceptionally good passers so I think it hurts them. I would really like to see him play with Giroux and Voracek for a few games just to see if it would make a difference. At the very least he has a better shot than Hartnell so I think it could help.

That makes sense and I can understand it, but in the case of Giroux we know he can score and will score regardless of linemates (evidently not this game, but still) and he also has the proven NHL capability of being that guy. Schenn doesn't have any of that because he hasn't proven any of that. He doesn't get the benefit of the doubt because he hasn't earned it for me at least.

FlyingPhilly

Mar 3, 2013
Philly
Ehh, I can forgive B Schenn for his inconsistency. Just gotta think how we messed up with JVR, these kind of guys take awhile to develop. I'm happy with the flashes we've seen.

What? I don't think BSchenn should take as long as a power or big forward to develop. It isn't like he is 6'3 220lbs+. I don't see him as a big forward at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad