GDT: Game 29: Pittsburgh Penguins vs Montreal Canadiens 12/13/23 7:00pm EST SN, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
58KkkgA.jpg

WeO8a3p.jpg

urTkPIj.jpg

My "sources" uncovered some text changes showing the urgency within the team to get the powerplay back on track!

5VpqT8S.png

L7bqh3M.png

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Rarely do you see so many veteran forwards being so ineffective.
It's uncanny how this organization has continuously failed to either draft or trade for a star offensive player.
It's becoming harder and harder to tune in and watch this team.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
The sixth worst team in the league right now with a 3-4-3 L10 record. I over-heard they love the Habs though and they want to help us mess up another high draft pick so this one goes 4-3 PIT. :sarcasm:

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I honestly don't have much appetite watching games anymore. Beside the fact that team is bad, it is also so f***ing boring. And so soft that it's almost embarrassing. I'll watch the first and then I'll see what kind of vibe I get. The lack of any kind of system and organization on either attack or especially defense gets harder and harder to stomach.

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013
Rarely do you see so many veteran forwards being so ineffective.
It's uncanny how this organization has continuously failed to either draft or trade for a star offensive player.
It's becoming harder and harder to tune in and watch this team.
I have no issues with a rebuild but this is just to painful and boring to watch.Hughes/ Gorton's first mistake that I mentioned when they were first hired was keeping DD around,hiring a no experience coach who seems not to want to take any coaching advice from anyone is looking like a colossal mistake that is clearly showing in the overall stats.I know we have injuries but its the lack of game structure/ systems or whatever you want to call it that is obvious to anyone who's watched the game for a long time.Excuses,Excuses,Excuses is all were getting now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad