GDT: Game #29 | Habs @ Wings | 7:30 PM EST | FS-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris 84

Sep 15, 2007
Studying for law school exams so, I'm gonna miss this one. Praying for a big night for Dats. LGRW :yo:

Yeah...my thermodynamics final tomorrow, the debate is so real, but I have to skip the game unfortunately.

i had a law exam the morning after a wings game once. problem was that the game was the stanley cup final against the canes. second problem was that (having decided to watch it) it went to triple OT. third problem was that i live in scotland so the thing started at 1.30 am or sth and i literally got 30mins sleep.

still, the wings won and i passed the exam, so all's well that ends well :)

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
i had a law exam the morning after a wings game once. problem was that the game was the stanley cup final against the canes. second problem was that (having decided to watch it) it went to triple OT. third problem was that i live in scotland so the thing started at 1.30 am or sth and i literally got 30mins sleep.

still, the wings won and i passed the exam, so all's well that ends well :)

Wings > everything.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Christopher Boucher ‏@Chris_LogiQ 34m34 minutes ago
Only the @NHLBlackhawks average more even-strength possession time per-game than the @DetroitRedWings #PossessionTeam #nhl #sportlogiq

J15

Mar 18, 2009
Setup double monitors so I can study for my electrical engineering finals on one screen while streaming the game on the other. I feel for all of you in exams :help:

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I feel for all you guys studying tonight. Good luck, folks. I graduated (again, ugh) Tuesday so it feels so good not to have any test obligations looming. Sounds like we have a really bright bunch of posters! Kick ass on your exams and go Wings!

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
s474w8.png

Tasteslikekevinbacon

Oct 26, 2013
Ontario, canada
Being from Northwestern, Ontario there is a large following of Habs fans (and lots of Toronto as well of course). The 9-0 run for the Habs was unbearable..

Lets go boys.. I dont want to hear about this tomorrow...

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
I can think of like 6 players on our team who would have scored that. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad