Reactions: Nucker101

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
So my friend is cosplaying for this because of the overwatch branding intro

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Wow 2 GDTs, place is slipping, anyways 5-3 Canucks with goals by Horvat Boeser Granlund Virtanen and MDZ

Reactions: pahlsson

Mal Reynolds

never goes smooth, how come it never goes smooth?
Sep 28, 2008
That Dallas D is pretty green, which should help our chances

M2Beezy

Sponsor
May 25, 2014
All eyes on Pettersson VS Heiskanen

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
I fully expect Vancouver to win this game because I've pretty much lost faith in Benn and Seguin showing up in games lately. If the Stars pull off a win, I expect it won't be because of them. At least I get to see Pettersson play because I don't get to catch too many Canucks games, but I have enjoyed watching him when I get a chance.

Here's to, hopefully, an entertaining game. Cheers guys!

M2Beezy

Sponsor
May 25, 2014
I fully expect Vancouver to win this game because I've pretty much lost faith in Benn and Seguin showing up in games lately. If the Stars pull off a win, I expect it won't be because of them. At least I get to see Pettersson play because I don't get to catch too many Canucks games, but I have enjoyed watching him when I get a chance.

Here's to, hopefully, an entertaining game. Cheers guys!
Thanks for stopping by! Hopefully Benn and Seguin can get it going again for you guys, just not today ;)

And cant wait for seeing our two rookie sensations going head to head here

Btw, whats with Nill, how is he still around wasting away Benns and Seguins primes??

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Btw, whats with Nill, how is he still around wasting away Benns and Seguins primes??

Ya got me. He'd rather hold on to shitty young players and overpay them (Nichushkin) and use draft picks to draft guys with questionable skill levels but "they play the RIGHT way", than use those kinds of assets to make trades to actually get some help for them in the top six. I don't think Nill knows how to set up a team to be a contender, I just think he knows how to keep a franchise at a level state so they don't end up as the worst in the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad