Pre-Game Talk: Game 29, Calgary at Toronto

Ciao

Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
Sutter was extra-pissed after the loss to Columbus. He said some people came for a visit, not to play a game which was disappointing, and he trashed the defence.

I don't know if that helps or hurts their performance tonight, but they surely aren't a happy group.

Last edited:

MAB1

Jul 18, 2022
Sutter was extra-pissed after the loss to Columbus. He said some people came for a visit, not to play a game which was disappointing, and he trshed the defence.

I don't know if that helps or hurts their performance tonight, but they surely aren't a happy group.
They'll be even unhappier after the Leafs thrash them.

Reactions: glue

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
They're not that good of a team tbh. They're average, lower in the standings than the Kings.
i think they are a much better team than LA, have they been playing that way? no definitely not. sometimes thats our cryptonite. but the leafs have been proving me wrong alot over this streak so lets hope that continues :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Smif and Jojalu

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
When you're playing as well as the Leafs are, about half the league could be considered trap opponents.
That's true, I keep waiting for a dud game and there hasn't really been one in forever. Enjoy the ride while it lasts!

Reactions: Jojalu

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
Well, take it from me. I have friends and business dealings there and travel there all the time. Anywhere you go it takes about 18 seconds for them to start with the Leafs hate once they find out you're from the GTA. For whatever reason, they're not as vocal online but believe it: they probably hate the Leafs more than anyone.

Hahaha Ive heard the same from an ex of mine. A lot more general Toronto hating compared to BC and Montreal. I’ve been to Halifax and they just can’t fathom a deadlocked city at 4pm to 7pm rush hour lol.
But no hate in general.

I feel like BC folks know they got their own thing and Montreal is right beside us and they are mainly French. Calgary I feel had too many exodus for friendly BC weather or Center of everything Toronto.

I’ve always said, so far all over Anglo Canada the feeds and news of the Leafs and all Toronto sports is shoved in their faces… Montreal is the only one with the French feeds and have mainly habs coverage.

Welcome back Kadri

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad