FACEOFF SUMMARY

FACEOFF COMPARISON

TOI - BRUINS

TOI - LOS ANGELES

Last edited:

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
I didn't like the first call at the end of the game, but to be honest, the officiating was in our favor for most of the game tonight.

No one to blame but ourselves, but we're still like 88-4-2 or some shit. It's not that big of a deal. Go Bruins!

Need Brad to calm down. He's frustrated and I hope it doesn't lead to him doing something stupid by hurting someone and getting himself suspended.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Yeah, I didn’t mind their game other than the weak as hell PP at the end into overtime. I’m not sure what that was all about. It was like they have never practiced 4 on 3 ever. Even if they haven’t, they should have been able to do better than that.

They are losing games. But BARELY.

I’m continuing to feel good about this team‘s long term prospects as far as this year goes. You simply can’t beat NHL teams every single night throughout an entire season.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
The Bruins PP ultimately cost them this game, had several chances to kill the game, couldn't do it against a borderline NHL goalie. As for the SO, Ullmark finally showing some cracks and we have no one outside of Debrusk and Coyle who can be relied on, no suprise, the Bruins have been among the worst scoring teams in this gimmicky way to end games.

• Haha
Reactions: BMC and pearljamvs5

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
It's really a tie in the end.

The 5 on 3 that led to the tying goal was a joke but they had an extended PP at the end of regulation and into OT and just made unforced error after unforced error. These things are going to happen over the course of a year, I guess. At least they got the one point.

Reactions: 13Hockey

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
They should give Brad a maintenance day or two. He sniped one, but he was a millimeter from losing his mind and earning a suspension several times tonight. Maybe he's maturing and not allowing the eyes to roll back and let the madness run wild. Or maybe he needs to take a few deep breaths.

Given the injury/recovery, a night off won't hurt.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Opinion on that tying goal 5 on 3 .Very hard to stop that when the pp is that long.But Bergeron played it perfect in middle then left on clear. Coyle went way to high and opened that lane right up.Im Monty I'm showing him that .Again they are hard to stop even playing them correctly but he definitely messed up there .Take the pt but be aware they need more meat & potatoes in their game vs weaker teams

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Yeah, I didn’t mind their game other than the weak as hell PP at the end into overtime. I’m not sure what that was all about. It was like they have never practiced 4 on 3 ever. Even if they haven’t, they should have been able to do better than that.

They are losing games. But BARELY.

I’m continuing to feel good about this team‘s long term prospects as far as this year goes. You simply can’t beat NHL teams every single night throughout an entire season.
Krejci is really slow on that point and rusty to. .Lindholm there I am coach .

Reactions: JerseyBruin

Otherworld

Oct 26, 2016
Ultimately the Bruins PP let them down. Although the officiating was a factor as well.

Gotta put teams away when you get your chances

Reactions: lopey

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I didn't like the first call at the end of the game, but to be honest, the officiating was in our favor for most of the game tonight.

No one to blame but ourselves, but we're still like 88-4-2 or some shit. It's not that big of a deal. Go Bruins!

Need Brad to calm down. He's frustrated and I hope it doesn't lead to him doing something stupid by hurting someone and getting himself suspended.
He snaps I hope it's Bunting :sarcasm:

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
The reffing is terrible league wide.

It’s also a self fulfilling prophecy by fans.

Fans themselves view games through skewed vision. Of course there are poor calls, but the concept that the masses (fans) are at all objective in their judgement of refereeing is a complete fallacy.

Luckily, over the long haul, it’s generally the best team that wins it all.

Krejci is really slow on that point and rusty to. .Lindholm there I am coach .

DK’s slow motion play style drives me crazy frequently. Has for years. It used to be his way of “changing the speed” of the game, now it‘s his only speed.

Despite my bitching, he is still the best option for that #2 center spot and I don’t mind trying to use him at the point as long as he‘s not working it with Pastrnak on the other point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad