Play by Play

Faceoff Summary

Faceoff Comparison

TOI Bruins

Last edited:

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
At least they got a point,Bruins big guns just didn’t have it tonight, it was good to see the lesser light step up .

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Ice, officials, Chicago were all repulsive.

Three calls were blown - both roughings and the charge on Pastrnak. Plenty was let go which was fine. Those three calls were egregious.

The determination of this team to earn the point was incredible. That is something the NHL cannot take away.

There has to be something to be done with this ice midseason. It is severely impacting the top scorers and now the PP and possibly costing the team points and goals.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
great point. crap ending. toews has reached eric staal levels of annoying.
needs a few good face punches.

also if it's not totally clear that every team's game plan is to run pastrnak
all night, well i'm not sure what to tell ya. when john moore has to come
to his aid, that's a bit of an issue.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Contact or no contact, Pasta always slips and falls in every game I've ever watched him play. It's part of his drunken master style... he's not a traditional skater and that style serves him well most of the time. Sometimes it makes him look silly. Shit happens. Nice comeback!

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Ice, officials, Chicago were all repulsive.

The determination of this team to earn the point was incredible. That is something the NHL cannot take away.

There has to be something to be done with this ice midseason. It is severely impacting the top scorers and now the PP and possibly costing the team points and goals.

I am with you on the ice.

The lack of urgency for years to do anything about this (and make any excuse possible to avoid it) is an embarrassment.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Hawks were the better team for more minutes tonight. Bs were fortunate to come out with a point. I guess they have gotten used to being able to come back late in games. Not a fan of the recent lines. Hopefully some things will change next game. Getting Bergy back will be a huge help in that regard. All in all, still very proud of the way the Bs have been racking up points. Kind of hard to complain when the team is blowing away the rest of the division.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Oh, loser point...

I feel like I should love you more, but I don’t. When we’re together, I know I should feel something more, but alas, I don’t. There’s a buildup, and then a letdown. It’s like being “friend-zoned.”

I don’t think we should see each other anymore, loser point. I need more. I’m just not satisfied. I need TWO points.

It’s not me. It’s you.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Got a point, but they could and should have beaten this team in regulation if they played with the same urgency in the first 40 minutes instead of the last 20.

I still hate Chicago.

Colorado up next. Hope Bergeron is good to go but I bet they hold him out another game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad