GDT: Game # 28: New York Rangers vs Anaheim Ducks, 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Who cares about pro hockey in Sweden? Many younger players have struggled when coming to North America. He played great but it was one game. Pitlick was a vet insurance policy and has played well.

20 games 1 goal 2 assist. Yea that's playing very well. 🙄 Pitlick isn't any good.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Makes me so happy to see Edstrom score. I know lots of others have been fans of him (AK in particular), but I've really been pushing this guy for a few years. So great to see him get the call and play well, even setting the goal aside. It's always cool to see a guy taken in the late rounds of the draft work hard and progress through the system like he did.

I think he has a real future in the league and hopefully it's with us.

You and me both, man. It's been a long road for the kid but we were there along the way. So happy to see him score and cap off a really good debut.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Didn't know age matters... so you would keep him up?
Play him tomorrow if Bonino can't go, but after that, he will go back down.

The only scenario where I can envision him staying up full time this season would be if someone got hurt and was expected to be out until the end of the season. As is, both Chytil and Kakko are expected back, and Drury isn't going to waive any of Pitlick, Goodrow or Bonino. Edstrom doesn't need waivers. It sucks for him, but he can continue to play in the AHL and be ready when and if we need him.

Hartford should make the playoffs. If they get eliminated before the Rangers do, he'll be called up, but his real chance will be in camp next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad