GDT: Game 28: Montreal Canadiens vs Winnipeg Jets 3/15/21 8:00pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
By managing opposition I assume you mean just not playing at all because that's the only way playing with Ouellet helps him.
Recall how steady the Ouellet 3rd pair was last playoffs - nothing sexy but steady...which is what he’ll bring to Romanov’s game

Reactions: demetan33

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Our D is terrible. Seriously. Weber cant follow the game. I mean, He is not an anchor, but at his salary he should be better. Romanov he still really too young but show some excitting things. Petry. Really good player, edmundson is maybe our second best dman ( thats the main point). In a cup contender team, he should be our 5th best dman, not our second. Kulak is awful. Seriously. This guy regress big time. Mete.. dont want to explain. Ouellett is an ahler. Seriously. Thats a disaster. Sorry

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Danault game time decision...Chipped a nail or what? Dom said it wasn't anything bad and he'd be back after last game :huh:

Reactions: habsfan891

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Our D is terrible. Seriously. Weber cant follow the game. I mean, He is not an anchor, but at his salary he should be better. Romanov he still really too young but show some excitting things. Petry. Really good player, edmundson is maybe our second best dman ( thats the main point). In a cup contender team, he should be our 5th best dman, not our second. Kulak is awful. Seriously. This guy regress big time. Mete.. dont want to explain. Ouellett is an ahler. Seriously. Thats a disaster. Sorry

Seriously, lucky we have Petry and Romanov!!!

Reactions: Hins77

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
He was always awful

Edgy

Nov 30, 2009
Can't wait to see Jets players dumping the puck to Weber's side and skating back and forth up the ice twice while Weber still tries to turn to face Price.

It's like watching an 18 Wheeler doing a u-turn while you're stuck behind it. Same frustration and anger.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Can't wait to see Jets players dumping the puck to Weber's side and skating back and forth up the ice twice while Weber still tries to turn to face Price.

It's like watching an 18 Wheeler doing a u-turn while you're stuck behind it. Same frustration and anger.

The Jets have an awful blueline as well, they won't digging down too low.

Halakitlikethat

Oct 10, 2013
British Columbia
I wasn’t crazy about the D before the year and still am not . But I’d rather oullete than mete . I just don’t think mete is an nhler either and he can’t defend

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
It has become clear that Mete is an elite skater and well below average at pretty much everything else. If he had vision or a shot or hockey sense or any other attribute he could pair with his skating, he would do well in the league but right now that is not the case.

Reactions: Halakitlikethat

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
The question is will we be able to score on a rested Hellebyuck. I don’t expect him to give us a freebee like he did last week.

If this team plays like the last two games, I could probably play net for Winnipeg and get a point.

Reactions: habsfan891

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
The question is will we be able to score on a rested Hellebyuck. I don’t expect him to give us a freebee like he did last week.
To me that’s the area of concern, Habs have a difficult time when the opposing goalie is big & having a good game - which is what happened in the last game vs Jets in winter-peg and vs Cgy when Markstrom’s been in nets.

Reactions: nhlfan9191

HockeyJunkie87

Jan 20, 2021
I don’t like him but he proved to be better than Mete in the playoffs. And Mete is again showing that he doesn’t belong as an NHL regular.
Mete has been disapointing. For a guy that had his agent confirm he wasn't happy, and requested a potential trade.... I mean the chances he has gotten this season, he really hasn't helped himself out at all. Nothing stood out, he's a great skater, we know that, but everything else is just... Blah....

Reactions: Hins77 and le_sean
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad