Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Scheifele-Suit.jpg

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Just remember this is without a good chunk of their top players. Vegas beat us without their 1C and 1D. When those two are in the lineup its probably out of reach for us even with Ehlers and Apples.
I don’t know they’ve always been a great team who have lost to some bad teams in playoffs like Mtl. But yea out of our weight class.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
I dont know. Game was pretty even.
I agree, and either team could have won in this tightly contested game. If the Jets would have scored on their last powerplay, it could have been a win for the Jets. It's good to know the Jets can play with the top team in the West, and likely beat them quite often. They may have been without 2 top players, but we're missing Ehlers and Appleton as well. I'd say these are 2 pretty even teams.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Just remember this is without a good chunk of their top players. Vegas beat us without their 1C and 1D. When those two are in the lineup its probably out of reach for us even with Ehlers and Apples.
I mean the point is there - Vegas has beaten us twice this season. Despite these facts, somehow I (respectfully) do not concur. We can beat this team, yes they are deep, and fast, but if we play our top game I think the Jets can do this.

Reactions: thereturn and GNP

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
vezinabuck is over... reality kicking in for jets... simply not an elite team
Don't write off the Jets like that. They pretty much controlled the play in the 3rd period, and shots were pretty much even. I thought the Jets played a bit better, but a very close game, and anybody could have won, especially if the Jets scored on their last powerplay. The Jets gave the game away with dumb penalties.

Reactions: JetsFan815
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad