GDT: Game 28: Islanders vs Coyotes - 7:30pm - BSAZ - Ultra Quick and Dirty Edition

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Remember back a few years when we thought Crouse should be traded, that his development had stopped. He was 24 when is broke out last year, and that is why we have to be patient with Hayton and the other young players. Hayton is really testing my patience though.:)
Mine too.

A sneaky 3 assists for Schmaltz. That's 10 points in 12 games since returning.
He’s so damn sneaky that a good number of folks don’t even seem to realize what an assert he is! :laugh:

Reactions: Jakey53

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
? Talking about the overreaction of losing to the Coyotes and giving up on the season.

Now I got a craving for wieners!
One of the things I miss the most living in AZ. Real natural casing Nathan’s Hot Dogs.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I thought the Coyotes played a solid game, but a soft one. That played right into Buffalo’s game. Rage Thompson is for real, but wasn’t really physical for a guy that big. Next year I would like to see him get hit each shift. Ingram played well IMO. Jan Jenic should be sent right down. Two stupid penalties. Bear was right to bench him. I don’t think that Keller played well. Hayton got rewarded for a strong game IMO.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I thought the Coyotes played a solid game, but a soft one. That played right into Buffalo’s game. Rage Thompson is for real, but wasn’t really physical for a guy that big. Next year I would like to see him get hit each shift. Ingram played well IMO. Jan Jenic should be sent right down. Two stupid penalties. Bear was right to bench him. I don’t think that Keller played well. Hayton got rewarded for a strong game IMO.
These kids make mistakes. Maybe a bad penalty, but by not playing him can really hurt his confidence. He was probably on cloud nine being brought up and then you play him four minutes. Buffalo is a good team and if they get goaltending they are hard to beat.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad