8469608.jpg
|
8476899.jpg

Notes and such:

One wonders if it makes a difference though :laugh:

Last edited:

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Somethings in life are priceless. For everything else, there's Mastercard.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Will Stone be back in?
Before I answer this question, I'm going to demand you write out a pronunciation guide for your user name.

Mac-ok-mac-go-mac-oil? Six syllables?

@azc_mclellan is Sarah McLellan, probably our best beat writer. Good twitter follow. Per the tweet in the OP, Coyotes skating: 8-11-17/29-18-19/67-48-88/76-86-25/23-26/33-77/6-2. Extras look like 10 and 44.

23-26 means OEL and Stone. If he's at practice, that's a good sign he'll skate. Connor Murphy (5) is the other right shot prime candidate to line up next to Oliver Ekman-Jesus, but he left the last game injured and isn't mentioned in the practice tweet so I'm guessing he won't play tonight.
OEL - Stone
Goligoski - DeAngelo
Chychrun - Schenn

Extras 10 and 44 is Duclair and Connauton, so I would guess Connauton and Murphy sit.

Also, I like that Dauphin - Jooris - White line. Looks fast and sandpapery.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Which Sidney Crosby will it be tonight??????
Hide your kids, hide your wife, because we've got a Pen-gwiiiin in Westgate Park ****, forgot, it's a road game, nvm.

Always look forward to the games where we get to see legit, top of the food chain talents. Crosby and Malkin. Seguin and Benn. Kopitar. McDavid. Just wish we had a guy like that.

McGoMcD

Aug 14, 2005
Edmonton, AB
Before I answer this question, I'm going to demand you write out a pronunciation guide for your user name.

Mac-ok-mac-go-mac-oil? Six syllables?

@azc_mclellan is Sarah McLellan, probably our best beat writer. Good twitter follow. Per the tweet in the OP, Coyotes skating: 8-11-17/29-18-19/67-48-88/76-86-25/23-26/33-77/6-2. Extras look like 10 and 44.

23-26 means OEL and Stone. If he's at practice, that's a good sign he'll skate. Connor Murphy (5) is the other right shot prime candidate to line up next to Oliver Ekman-Jesus, but he left the last game injured and isn't mentioned in the practice tweet so I'm guessing he won't play tonight.
OEL - Stone
Goligoski - DeAngelo
Chychrun - Schenn

Extras 10 and 44 is Duclair and Connauton, so I would guess Connauton and Murphy sit.

Also, I like that Dauphin - Jooris - White line. Looks fast and sandpapery.

Thank you. You have the pronunciation down. It was a dumb thing we were doing on the Oilers board. We were putting Mc in front of everything for McDavid. My name was just okgooil.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Thank you. You have the pronunciation down. It was a dumb thing we were doing on the Oilers board. We were putting Mc in front of everything for McDavid. My name was just okgooil.

You would not believe how many people on here are still incredibly bitterly jealous that they didn't get to do something like that. The only consolation for them is "well, they still seem to never beat us, for whatever reason."

McGoMcD

Aug 14, 2005
Edmonton, AB
You would not believe how many people on here are still incredibly bitterly jealous that they didn't get to do something like that. The only consolation for them is "well, they still seem to never beat us, for whatever reason."

You guys own us. Mike Smith should be able to buy and sell the oilers, cause clearly he owns the team lol.

We are so lucky to get McDavid, still can't believe our luck. Guys is a phenom, like or hate the team you have to realize how good he is.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
You guys own us. Mike Smith should be able to buy and sell the oilers, cause clearly he owns the team lol.

We are so lucky to get McDavid, still can't believe our luck. Guys is a phenom, like or hate the team you have to realize how good he is.

Oh he's great, and you're welcome for your place in the standings that year, considering we swept you 5-0 (go figure) and your Oilers double agents, Gagner, Arcobello, and Rieder scored game-winning goals constantly to keep us above Buffalo (go figure).

That being said, McDavid is the most entertaining player in the league to watch IMO. Much more entertaining play style than Crosby.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Doan still on the second line. He was setup by DVO on three separate occasions last game for high % chances and messed every one of them up and half the time looked shocked that he got the pass. Such a waste.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Girlfriend is a Pens fan, bet me 10 bucks the Coyotes would win. Easiest $10 I'll ever make.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
My Yahoo! Fantasy League team is struggling mightily right now so I need Crosby to score about 16 goals and 72 assists tonight, if that's okay with y'all. :help:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad