Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
mhlwkMD.jpg

Reactions: Cogburn

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
For the last few stragglers who still think it's fair game to cheer against the team in GDTs:

GDTs and the Pro-Playoff thread will be reserved for fans who are actively cheering for the Canucks to win their games. Any pro-tank posters who enter those thread to instigate argument, discussion or - worse - mock them after the team loses a game, will be subject to supplementary discipline including warnings, reply bans and possibly forum bans.
A critical tone is allowed as always; openly cheering for the tank is not. You know your place.

Last edited:

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Still need to get one of the shutdown centers back (Sutter,Beagle)....The team is unbalanced without them...LV is a tough opponent,starting to pick up where they left off last year.

Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
As long as the game is more interesting than the last one. Didn’t get to watch but apparently it sucked lol

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Blowout in Calgary aside, Vegas is starting to play like they did last year....mountains of offense, suspect D and Fleury cleaning up messes. Miller is 8th in scoring for them and he'd be 4th on the canucks. And he's not the highest scoring D-man on the Knights. Fleury has himself 5 shutouts this year.

Also note that this is going to be Vegas' 16th road game which compares with the 17 the canucks have played. If one wants to use that as a significant reason for the drop in the standings you have to apply it to Vegas as well. And then you have to ask how well do the canucks stack up against the Cup finalist moving forward. Why? Because it's a team they likely have to catch to make the playoffs.

Tuch is on fire since signing the late deal where he missed the first half dozen games. Having Schmidt back from suspension is stabilizing them on the blueline (5-1 I think since his return).

One thing is for sure...they don't play like the Kings! Should be a better game to watch. Boeser, Pettersson and Horvat should get their chances.

Reactions: THE Green Man

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Las Vegas on fire these days, think thisll be a ugly one. 7-3 LVGK our three goals by Boeser, Biega and Granlund. 12-3 for the Golden Knights if Pouliot plays

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Vegas is scoring a ton right now and our overall team defense has been atrocious. Good game to take the over. I’m thinking 5-2 Vegas with Boeser getting one of ours.

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
Virtanen-Pettersson-Boeser

Or at least rotate that left wing spot until something works. Goldy doesn't deserve to be a main stay there..

hellstick

Nov 2, 2006
Abbotsford
I just want to say that a power play unit consisting of Pettersson and Boeser on the right and left side respectively is thrilling to watch. Both players can be set up for wicked one-timers.
I personally can't wait until March, where there's a possibility of Hughes feeding them the puck.

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
After that snore fest on Tuesday..... please let it be an entertaining game, whatever the outcome.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
After that snore fest on Tuesday..... please let it be an entertaining game, whatever the outcome.
10-9 Canucks. Pettersson and Boeser with hattys, Virtanen beats up the Las Vegas goalie, coach fight, Pouliot traded mid game for a pick, Horvat with 10 appies, Granlund with one MONSTER assist, Gaudettes first 4 point night,... would be a good rebound game for entertainment value

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
It was MAF's Bday yesterday and him and the boys celebrated it at Yaletown.
Lets just say i wouldnt be one bit surprised if Vegas didnt have their 'A' game tnt.

Hemty

"Magni Consili Angelus"
Jan 14, 2015
Riga
soundcloud.com
10-9 Canucks. Pettersson and Boeser with hattys, Virtanen beats up the Las Vegas goalie, coach fight, Pouliot traded mid game for a pick, Horvat with 10 appies, Granlund with one MONSTER assist, Gaudettes first 4 point night,... would be a good rebound game for entertainment value
I'd pay to see only that.

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
GDT needs an update.

Bo is playing with Virtanen and Leipsic tnt.

Guddy practiced but still wont play. (Neck)

Beagle back at practice. Probably needs less than 1 more weekk.

Interesting quote tho from Beagle...

asked #Canucks Beagle about Horvat' workload in the circle. He said, 'yeah, Bo told me to play tonight'

Reactions: hellstick
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad