Post-Game Talk: Game 28 - 8 in a row - BRUINS 2 Whalercanes 0 F

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
good point. I would honestly sit him through December then. No reason to come back now 14 points up.
Without the surgery though, will he be prone to reinjure it in January, even with a month off? Remember how Andy Ference battled through his groin issues for like two season, had the surgery, and didn't have issues again? if Bergeron's issue is similar, then maybe surgery sooner rather than later is the right call.

Reactions: Strafer

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
I completely disagree. Both Halak and Reimer were excellent. The 2 goals Boston eventually got past the 'Canes netminder were borderline unstoppable. At the other end Halak faced his fair share of shots and his positioning was very good as usual, but I thought only 1 came close to being an absolute robbery. Reimer would have done at least almost as well on the night in Jaro's place.

The Bruins found a way to score thanks to a lazy play by Gardiner and a great net-front tip. 1 mistake and 1 clever pass and that was enough. Carolina fought a decent game but just couldn't find their own way to getting the puck in the net. That was the difference for me.

Not saying Reimer played badly, but Halak had more difficult chances than Reimer did.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad