GDT: Game 28 8:07 PM - Bruins Octopi Detroit - NBCSN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Bruins win tonight, 3-2... Bergeron, Pastrnak and Chara score.

Any word on McQuaid? Witowski likes to run around a bit, would be nice to see someone in the lineup that can keep him in check.

He didn't make the trip to Detroit, so still a few days out would be my gues

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
It is amazing how little history the Bruins and Red Wings have given their O6 roots.

Compare that to an official Blackhawks promo

But it's R I V A L R Y Night!
I think Fluto was projecting McQuaid possible for Monday vs. CBJ.
I'm happy for the late start as I have aqua zumba class tonight. :walrus:

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I hate 8PM games. Plus the NBCSN announcers make my ears bleed, thank God for the mute button on the remote! :madfire:

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I hate 8PM games. Plus the NBCSN announcers make my ears bleed, thank God for the mute button on the remote! :madfire:

But @BMC - then you can't play Bingo

a_560x0.png

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Am I the only one who doesn't really mind Postma? I mean, I don't love him, but he is what he is, a 6/7 Dman. He plays like a 6/7 Dman, because that's what he is. I don't have high expectations, so when he makes mistakes, they come with his territory. I'm not going to gnash my teeth over him being in the lineup.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Am I the only one who doesn't really mind Postma? I mean, I don't love him, but he is what he is, a 6/7 Dman. He plays like a 6/7 Dman, because that's what he is. I don't have high expectations, so when he makes mistakes, they come with his territory. I'm not going to gnash my teeth over him being in the lineup.

I just remember one specific game where it felt like he was playing for the other team with the amount of turnovers he was having near our net.

Anyway I don't have a good feeling about this game for some reason... seems like a trap.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I'm on the "uh-oh, Postma" train. He had one really, really good play earlier this season..forget against who, but it was in the second period of a game at home, because he was defending the net on the right side of the TV. But in general, I just see him moving the puck to the wrong place a LOT. It could be confirmation bias, but I definitely haven't minded him sitting, and hope he continues to sit as much as possible.

And how the hell did I not know that Kevan Miller was married, much less a father-to-be? Gotta start paying more attention to the fingers, I guess.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I just remember one specific game where it felt like he was playing for the other team with the amount of turnovers he was having near our net.

Anyway I don't have a good feeling about this game for some reason... seems like a trap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad