GDT: Game 28 • 12/12/15 • Wild @ Sharks • 9:30 PM CDT/5:30 AM Suomi • FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Damn....if only we didn't suck in overtime so much. But 4 out of 6 points on the road isn't too bad. Kuemper gets a reprieve.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Back up into 3rd in the division... as much as the guys have been struggling... this is FAR from the usual December swoon.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Good to see Kuemper playing like he did at the start of last season again.

Hopefully that means he and Dubs split time a lot more evenly when he comes back, so both goalies can be fresh once the playoffs roll around.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Kuemper...wow! Can he keep it up? I didn't notice one lapse of concentration. He 's got physical talent ... Much quicker than Doobs.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Oh well.

...wait
4/6 points out of a roadtrip? I'm okay with this. Onwards, time to crush/smother/barely edge out/play worse than but win our next opponent, 'Nucks.

Last edited:

Fremitus Borealis

Flügelstürmer
Feb 4, 2007
The Slot
Nice to see them win even while they're still struggling a bit. But they've GOT to do something to address the offense, though. You just can't assume you'll be able to hold every team in the league to two goals or fewer every game indefinitely.

Hopefully Parise's nice goal lights a fire under his ass and it spreads to the other 10 or so guys who really need to pick it up :nod:

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Mikko is such a beauty of a captain. Think he's the only guy in the league i'd rather have lead the Wild than Parise.

Finnish Swag

I know Zach's the "sexier" pick but I love Mikko as the ultimate captain. This guy's been in the trenches with our team for years. He leads due to experience, being a veteran, and with plenty of knowledge. He represents this fanbase, he's been with us every step of the way, way before Zach and Ryan joined us. Mikko is one of us.

I love the set up with Mikko captain, Zach and Ryan assistant captains. I am good with this set up and want these three guys holding a Cup together too.

Great win last night!

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Saw only most of the 3rd period + highlights, but Kuemper looked really confident and steady. Saves and moves looked natural and smooth. He wasn't forcing anything, not under- or overplaying, timing and decisions.. Everything looked good.

Great news.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Brodin - Dumba have looked good during their limited time together these past few games - I think Yeo's easing them into playing with each other now.

Dumba's back on a hot streak, and Brodin played fantastic last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad