GDT: Game 27: Vegas Golden Knights @ Boston Bruins | 4:00PM | I'll pencil in the L

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
When Eichel comes back, I think we need to giving some thought to moving Stephenson to center, team looks totally energized with him at center and Cotter sliding in at the wing (who looks to be a mini-Chandler, big and fast). That can move Roy down to fourth line with Carrier and either Koleslaw or Howden. Then get a third line wing at about the 3 million salary at the TDL and voila, a contender.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
LOL we get possession in OT, time to leave him alone and make sure we get a line change! Got to be safe and give them possession right back. Then give up a two on one anyway.

Reactions: hangman005

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
The frustrating thing is that the VGK have the talent to play with anybody, but the effort is tidal.

It feels like this team always starts out playing hard, but then stops as the game goes on. Although i am a little more forgiving this game being that we are missing two of our top players and were playing against the best team in the NHL who was also on a 14-0 home winning streak. Yes, it did suck giving up a 3-0 lead, but getting a victory in a shootout when i expected a lose is a win in my book.

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
It feels like this team always starts out playing hard, but then stops as the game goes on. Although i am a little more forgiving this game being that we are missing two of our top players and were playing against the best team in the NHL who was also on a 14-0 home winning streak. Yes, it did suck giving up a 3-0 lead, but getting a victory in a shootout when i expected a lose is a win in my book.
Agree. Frankly, I was ecstatic that we were getting at least a loser point against Boston.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Agree. Frankly, I was ecstatic that we were getting at least a loser point against Boston.
Less estatic was giving up multi goal leads in 3 out of the last 4 games. Something we are really going to need to work on, but for now I'll take the 2 points and the hope we are getting things rolling again.

Reactions: VivaLasVegas

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
Less estatic was giving up multi goal leads in 3 out of the last 4 games. Something we are really going to need to work on, but for now I'll take the 2 points and the hope we are getting things rolling again.
Right, but I had little doubt that Boston was going to come back to at least within a point just because they are the best team in the league (sorry, Devils). IMHO, losing this lead was less concerning than losing the lead against the Pens. But agree that maybe this game demonstrates that they are finally out of that post-Buffalo funk that they were in.

Reactions: hangman005

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
They can't all be masterpieces, and a win in the toughest building in the league is something they can build off of. Cotter almost earned a year's worth of get-out-of-the-coach's-doghouse-free cards with a GWG on top of his two others. I'm hoping he can be at least a Hyman-lite for us.

Happy for Bruce.
and I'm hoping whatever it is, it all works out OK for Pietrangelo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad