GDT: Game # 27 | Preds @ Wings | 7:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Classicnamesup

MVP Backhand Slapper
Sep 13, 2013
Guru Meditation
Man I hate Hanzal. The only solace is that he will never win anything and his career will quickly be forgotten as some guy who toiled away in the desert

Eggberto

Oct 26, 2013
Who assisted it? Was it Larkin?

Tatar on the primary assist and Larkin with the secondary. Larkin kept the puck and won a board battle on zone entry got it to Tatar in the corner who made the pass to the slot. Beaut.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
It says unassisted right now. Nice to see Richards finally score one. Let's see if it becomes a trend. I hope this is what sets it off for him. Be nice for him to pot 20+ this year.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
It says unassisted right now. Nice to see Richards finally score one. Let's see if it becomes a trend. I hope this is what sets it off for him. Be nice for him to pot 20+ this year.

That's odd. When a puck deflects in off an opposing player they usually give out assists too don't they? Along with giving the guy who shot the puck credit for the goal, of course.

Eggberto

Oct 26, 2013
nhl.com is usually slow at adding who got the assists after a goal just give it a few minutes and they'll (probably) show up.

Pomee

Nov 26, 2006
I've never been impressed by Jurco in the NHL, I feel like he's going to be a career AHLer.

Wont happen, he can follow Nestrasil, who is doing good in Carolina, not to mention he is much better player. He is simply not 4th line player. He could be 2nd line player in 12 bottom NHL teams easily imho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia