Status
Not open for further replies.

Circus86

Sep 12, 2020
are-you-not-entertained.gif

Cuckoo4Kakko

Jul 1, 2019
These guys must know that Gallant was playing for his job lol
I just don’t see how this game should help him. This game shows everything he and Drury are doing isn’t working. Less vets. More kids. That’s what we need. Short and long term. It’s embarrassing it took this long. The kid line was an excuse to give more time to vets.

kinger8998

Apr 5, 2015
Nova Scotia
He's been his usual self outside of the first few games. He's not the problem.
Yeah, very hard on Kreider, but hes like jekyll and hyde. He looks so lost and useless and awful and then can look good in the same game, or game to game, or stretches.

If splitting him from Zibby is what it takes to light a fire and inspire, then do jt

NoQuitInNewMexico

Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol
I just don’t see how this game should help him. This game shows everything he and Drury are doing isn’t working. Less vets. More kids. That’s what we need. Short and long term. It’s embarrassing it took this long. The kid line was an excuse to give more time to vets.
I think even if they lost this one ugly, you have Vegas-Avs-Devils-Leafs on the schedule, I know the western teams are beat up but you don't really want to send a new coach into that

Reactions: Cuckoo4Kakko

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
Playing with skates on would be too, thankfully this is the NHL and neither is an issue.
It was simply a comparison as to the relative physicality in the two sports. Hockey can have some massive collisions as you don’t have your feet really under you to absorb impact.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Good on Gallant for putting the kids out there instead of going back to the same

improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad