Post-Game Talk: GAME #27: Canucks 1 vs. Kings 2 (OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
XHUMkEQ.jpg

Last edited:

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012
5 finals, 2 projects, and 2 reports in the next 16 days, along with the usual 15-20 hours of work.

I shouldn't watch, but I probably will because the Pettersson line with Boeser is gonna light L.A on fire.

Reactions: Literally

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
'The bad teams are not as bad as you think they are,and the the good teams are not as good as you think they are'..Welcome to the new NHL...This game could be very close.

Stoked about Pettersson to Boeser though....

Reactions: Literally

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
'The bad teams are not as bad as you think they are,and the the good teams are not as good as you think they are'..Welcome to the new NHL...This game could be very close.

Stoked about Pettersson to Boeser though....
This game WILL be close... every canuck game has.

Here's hoping that Boeser and goaltending are the difference.

And special teams.

Everything else is a wash... usually.

Blade Paradigm

Oct 21, 2017
Sam Gagner is not listed in your lineup, Zombo.

Archibald has been sent to the AHL.

Practice lines on Monday:

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
5 finals, 2 projects, and 2 reports in the next 16 days, along with the usual 15-20 hours of work.

I shouldn't watch, but I probably will because the Pettersson line with Boeser is gonna light L.A on fire.
Lol I’m at BCIT and I have to write an original news story, complete my student protfolio, document an entire video journalism story, complete a mini documentary on an interesting person, film a standup for announcing also have a communications, radio, news writing and news reporting final

all this is coming up within the next ~10 days

lol

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
To anyone else going through end-of-semester hell right now, you have my sympathy. But buy more coffee.

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012
Lol I’m at BCIT and I have to write an original news story, complete my student protfolio, document an entire video journalism story, complete a mini documentary on an interesting person, film a standup for announcing also have a communications, radio, news writing and news reporting final

lol
Lol, f*** our lives

I hope you stocked up on coffee, @Soups On
You know it Zombo.

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
Kovalchuk on the 4th line lol. I bet he's glad he came back.

Shows what an imbecile WD is, who's still stuck in the stone age and seems to have learned little from his time away from the NHL, if at all.

Speaking of coaching idiocy, why isn't Virtanen on PP2 at all according to the posted units on Twitter? Plus Boucher - if you're going to call him up for more scoring and actually give him a serious look you should be trying him out there instead of 4th line minutes in 1 game and give him a chance to actually show something. Throw Gaudette on PP2 too; he's got more offensive upside than the likes of Eriksson and Granlund at least. The way this team makes lineup decisions is just completely nonsensical.

mouz135

Apr 27, 2013

lol
Times like this makes me glad I'm done my 4 years. I don't envy your position at all.

Good luck! :thumbu:

Reactions: Pip

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby

lol

no wai I'm studying at BCIT too.

well, I'm doing my final preceptorship in nursing, so not really that much time spent on campus and almost all times are spent in the hospital haha.

oh right this thread is about hockey, ok let's see...

I would like to once again call out all who thought Willie D is the best thing happened to this team since the twins, and all those who thought he's a master of coaches and called Orca fans delusional...

care to tell us what you think again?

yeah, that's what I f***ing thought.

Ryp37

Nov 6, 2011
I wasn't sure what to think of Rob Blake as a GM

Guy must have been high as a kite when he decided his team needed Willie D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad