GDT: Game #27 - BRUINS at Washington 12/7 8:00 PM - NBCSN, TVAS, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Great shot by C.Miller. Needs to use it more often.

Now finally has more goals scored into opposition nets.

He needs to shot and not defer on the PP. It's what will keep him in the show. Only Chara has a faster shot. So we think.

tburns21

Jul 22, 2015
Mcquaid better earn his keep and pound the ***** outta somone or blidh can do it. Heck even Hayes. Too many liberties being taken against us

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Mcquaid better earn his keep and pound the ***** outta somone or blidh can do it. Heck even Hayes. Too many liberties being taken against us

No. If I have to watch Jimmy Hayes slow dance again while Tyler Randell is rotting away in Providence I'll take a bath with my toaster.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
I don't know how man times I can say this but I hate Doc and Edzo. Worst broadcaster pair in any sport.

Nah, Doc is good. He has to play to the national crowd and the NBC/NHL has to pretend there is a less hockey educated segment of people that watch these national games.

CombatOnContact

Feb 28, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Good on the refs for getting it right. Great to see them reverse the call after talking it over. Even Trotz agreed in the end.

This game needs some more Pasta magic.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Jesus Caps are cheap. Now Kustnetsnov hacking away (don't care enough about to care how his name is spelled).

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
looks like gloves to the face of bruins players after every whistle, probably trying to goat us into a penalty.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
He needs to shot and not defer on the PP. It's what will keep him in the show. Only Chara has a faster shot. So we think.

Agreed. I've been waiting for that for too long. He needs to do that way way more because it is his strength. He can absolutely rip it when he decides to.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Regardless of the outcome this is a game that needs a bench clearing brawl with the Bruins all jumping the Washington star players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad