Josi-Weber
Volchenkov-Jones
Ekholm-Ellis

Rinne
Hutton

4651418433_5cd4717765_b.jpg

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
I don't care what any stats say, I know they've been good and blah blah blah but Nashvilles offensive lineup is garbage on paper.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Hopefully our tank isn't on empty tonight, a lot of energy expended in last nights game. I could see us playing great, I could also see us have an effort like the Canucks game. We can't keep this roll going forever

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I know a ton of people that went down there for the weekend for the game. I wish I was among them.

I could be a season ticket holder in Nashville. Some of the ticket prices, especially when you buy the package deals for 5 or 10 games, are unreal.

I'd like to see Hawks bring these guys back to earth, and yes we're overdue for a letdown game, just hope it's not tonight.

Crazy_Ike

Cookin' with fire.
Mar 29, 2005
Jokinen, a guy some wanted for our second line center the past few seasons, is currently sporting a 1 point season.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I don't care what any stats say, I know they've been good and blah blah blah but Nashvilles offensive lineup is garbage on paper.

Good balance on this team but like Habs have a solid goaltender that lifts the entire team with key stops. Once again, Hawks cannot expect to score much if Rinne sees the puck and/or Hawks don't go to the trenches.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
I think that woman might just have RBF an affliction that strikes even the nicest people..

Oh in that case... Far be it for me to judge others and their RBF.

Mark Lazerus
‏@MarkLazerus
Scott Darling will start for the #Blackhawks tonight. Patrick Sharp is here, but won't play. Likely will play Tuesday. Dahlbeck in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad