GDT: Game 27: Avs @ Wild | Saturday, December 5th, 6pm MT | If and If...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com

extralarge.png
extralarge.png

(11-14-1) --vs-- (13-7-4)

[fieldset=THE RELUCTANT RIVALRY]

[nhl]2014020982-50-ingame-h[/nhl]​

[/fieldset]

[fieldset=LOCATION: XCEL ENERGY CENTER - SOMEWHERE, MN]
banninng-state-park.jpg

[/fieldset]

[fieldset=WORDS FROM OUR STAR]
[nhl]890514[/nhl]​

[/fieldset]

[Fieldset=AVALANCHE PROJECTED LINEUP]

extralarge.png

LANDESKOG - MACKINNON - DUCHENE
TANGUAY - GRIGORENKO - IGINLA
MITCHELL - SODERBERG - COMEAU
MCLEOD - WAGNER - SKILLE

BEAUCHEMIN - JOHNSON
HOLDEN - BARRIE
GORMLEY - GUENIN

VARLAMOV
BERRA

*LINEUP NOT CONFIRMED

[/fieldset]

[fieldset= WILD PROJECTED LINEUP]
extralarge.png

PARISE - GRANLUND - POMINVILLE
ZUCKER - KOIVU - NIEDERREITER
VANEK - COYLE - FONTAINE
PORTER - HAULA - CARTER

SUTER - BRODIN
SCANDELLA - SPURGEON
PROSSER - DUMBA

DUBNYK
KUEMPER

[/fieldset]

[FIELDSET= GDT TUNES]

[/FIELDSET]

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
Should have a guessing game as to which one of our players tried to kill one of their players? :laugh:

Have to feel that Landeskog is close to ending Mikko Koivu. I love their personal rivalry.

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
Should have a guessing game as to which one of our players tried to kill one of their players? :laugh:

Have to feel that Landeskog is close to ending Mikko Koivu. I love their personal rivalry.

Berra tries to eat a sandwich on the bench, Russo goes on a diatribe because he didn't share with Keumper, and that EJ should get a 5 game suspension because of it

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
Like Gigantor, I'll guess Landeskog goes out and tries to set the tone and takes the first penalty.

Would be huge to win the next 2. I don't care about standings, but about that damn Wild monkey on our back.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
You've got to believe they're going to have Suter on the ice every moment our top line is on. Hope the 9 line hits the ice ready to play.

Whatever it takes, and whoever they have to kill, just win these two games.

NothingLikeAnEJ

Jimmies: Rustled
Jan 24, 2011
Playing a ton of games vs the Central coming up. Playing better hockey just in time for these games. If the boys want to get back into the playoff picture they're going to need to win games like tonight.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Vengeance on this game. I want a beat down, I want to make them cry (even if it is a 2 year old, no need for sympathy against this team).

You've got to believe they're going to have Suter on the ice every moment our top line is on. Hope the 9 line hits the ice ready to play.

Whatever it takes, and whoever they have to kill, just win these two games.
Lets hope we make him look silly.

I would say this resembles Minnesota more than anything else Tigre. :nod: Good GDT though.

mosquito.gif

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Avs need to take advantage of Suter not having his precious right handed partner to play with him.

Lol what a clown. His comments about that just make him sound like an entitled little *****. I hope someone goes out of their way to crush him tonight

EDIT: And right on cue, the Wild morning skate lines have Suter-Spurgeon as a pairing. Guess the little whiner got his way, wonder what he'll beg Mike Yeo for Christmas. If he pouts and pouts just enough, he may actually get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad