BRUINS GDT GAME 27 - 7:40 PM - THE BEAR roams beautiful Downtown Newark - TNT, MAX, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
Bs played hard, just not well. NJ too much speed in 3 on 3. Take the point and move on. Not the best sign when Geekie, Heinen, and JVR are your best nongoalies in the same game.
Very noticeable for the geek. In a good way. Swayman played very well. As a team, I thought they all played well. Much better than the last couple games. Even the Arizona win.

So, I believe the next game is December 26th. Because, you know, the schedule.

Good night, sleep tight,
🎄🌜🛌

FinnBear

Feb 21, 2016
Everyone on the Bruins looked asleep at the wheel except Geekie and Swayman.
Not having a top tier center limits the offensive output as well.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Odd that this would happen in an NHL game, but it seems as if the qualified gentlemen in stripes may have inadvertently not called several noticeable infractions by the Devils.

Reactions: trenton1

dugg133

Jan 11, 2023
Missing your top center and defenseman, on the road against a good team. I'll take a point. Only thing that really frustrated me is that Monty didn't go back to JVR-Geekie-Heinen like at all after they scored that goal. Was clearly a line that worked, but I think he was too scared to throw Poitras up top with Pasta.

roflstomper

Barzal/Connor/Konecny
Sep 28, 2010
Rhode Island
Roster is thin this year, couple injuries to key guys and this will happen. Need to find some consistently effective line combos and start sitting guys that don't want to play hard. Debrusk having this kind of showing in a contract year is red flag central. If he does't want to play now when every goal makes him 200k on aa new deal I would be very hesitant to sign him long term.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
J-SWAY allows the Swiss cheese BRUINS to steal a point.

The Devils goalie also played really well which you don't expect. Outside of the OT this was a pretty even game with a slight edge to NJ. The refs didn't do Boston any favors either blatantly ignoring several flagrant penalties on NJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad