BRUINS GDT GAME 27 7:07 PM - THE BEAR visits Fort Lauderdale - NESN, SN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Bruins just need to survive till xmas.Then its time off without games for a bit which helps .Tonite is big with TB and Laughs next.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Bruins just need to survive till xmas.Then its time off without games for a bit which helps .Tonite is big with TB and Laughs next.

Really?

They need secondary scoring and they may tread water without it but there not going very far now, before Xmas, or after Xmas without it.

Reactions: BMC

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
Who, BETWEEN Heinen and Donato is the better player?
Who, AMONG Heinen, Donato and Bjork is the better player?

Bjork and Donato have a combined 75 NHl total games played
50 for Bjork 25 for Ryan 3 playoff games
Heinen has 109 games played
Plus playoffs 9 games in which he was plain awful

To answer your questions.... I have more confidence in Bjork and Donato and more hope then I have in Heinen.
Not saying that bjork and/or Donato Will be stars but im sure willing to find out ..For the record i never felt Heinen was a top 6 and and far as a third liner or fourth liner.He could maybe be one but still be a mediocre player and those are a dime a dozen

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
but Heinen and Bjork do! lol

Man you are so right ?? Why the * uck is that .. this guy always seems to be right there.
No he doesn't have a blistering shot but we've known that for years. He was and still is one of the craftiest centers in the league..
There are a myriad of others to pick on and justifiably so...DK sure isn't one of them .The guy could finish with 3-4 pts and in a game and some will still find something to bicker on.. I DON'T GET IT!!

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Krejci about to move into top-10 all time in points for us. Gets no respect around here. Sad.

I have a renewed appreciation for DK since Bergeron went out.

He has really stepped up his game and has taken some brutal hits and keeps ticking.

Reactions: BMC

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Man you are so right ?? Why the * uck is that .. this guy always seems to be right there.
No he doesn't have a blistering shot but we've known that for years. He was and still is one of the craftiest centers in the league..
There are a myriad of others to pick on and justifiably so...DK sure isn't one of them .The guy could finish with 3-4 pts and in a game and some will still find something to bicker on.. I DON'T GET IT!!

Krecji to Horton vs Tampa Bay game 7 in 2011 or NO CUP.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Really?

They need secondary scoring and they may tread water without it but there not going very far now, before Xmas, or after Xmas without it.

Well that is up to Sweeney to add help.Right now they need to get healthy and have some tough games to stay in the race before xmas.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
FYI we are testing out a new forum feature called Live Threads. New posts will continuously pop in like a constant feed so you can follow along without refreshing.

If you'd like to try it, join the usergroup here:
https://hfboards.mandatory.com/account/join-user-groups

It will only affect a few specific threads at this time like this GDT.

Let @SniperHF know if you run into any problems with it.
this could be really cool, if it works OK. Especially for those of us who sometimes rely on the GDTs to follow a game.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Bidding_Farewell_to_Bruins_Anthem_Singer_Rene_Rancourt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad