GDT: Game #27 - 12.06.14 - vs Montreal - 6:00 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Cole... You don't do that... Even if you don't do anything wrong you know they're going to embellish like you did...

StarsTx

Nov 9, 2014
Watching Oleksiak closely tonight, and he is a different player when he is partnered with Klingberg. I wonder if Klingers hockey IQ allows him to focus on his game, his assignments more. That goal he was focusing on his job when someone else screws up and he wasn't ready to help.

With Klinger he doesn't have to. Just makes me wonder if he anticipated competent play by Goligosku and yeah oops.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
No one has said this yet but Kari has had a great game especially considering how much the play has been in the other end. Sitting for two games might have been what he needed

MetalGodAOD*

No one has said this yet but Kari has had a great game especially considering how much the play has been in the other end. Sitting for two games might have been what he needed

He's been bettter yea. Needs to be consistent just like the team going forth.

Scorponox

Nov 8, 2014
I cringe every time jordie Benn or goalaganstki touches the puck in the defensive zone.

Bluesoma

Jan 31, 2013
Watching Oleksiak closely tonight, and he is a different player when he is partnered with Klingberg. I wonder if Klingers hockey IQ allows him to focus on his game, his assignments more. That goal he was focusing on his job when someone else screws up and he wasn't ready to help.

With Klinger he doesn't have to. Just makes me wonder if he anticipated competent play by Goligosku and yeah oops.

Yes. I always said you pair Oleksiak with someone who can lead the pair and he'll do well. Klingberg is one of those guys.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
TVA announcers are really into Roussel. They've spotlighted him about 5 times during the game and the intermission. I think they've talked about him more than any Canadiens players :laugh:

MetalGodAOD*

What in god's name do coaches see in Goligoski offensively to feed him this PP time?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad