Pre-Game Talk: GAME 27 1/1/22 1:08 PM - Welcome Back Hockey - Welcome 2022 - NESN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

slim399

May 1, 2002
Boston
Visit site
As much as I would like to see a second line of Hall-Coyle-Pastrnak, with a fully healthy team let’s give the original lines a go and see what happens

Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak
Hall-Coyle-Smith
Debrusk-Haula-Foligno
Frederic-Nosek-Lazar

Forbort-McAvoy
Reilly-Carlo
Gryz-Clifton

Ullmark

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
I have tickets to this game, but the wife and I are iffy. It’s not so much the garden itself but the travel in.

Sucks, I haven’t been to a game in 5+ years

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I have tickets to this game, but the wife and I are iffy. It’s not so much the garden itself but the travel in.

I don't know how far you need to travel but if you have had your shots and wear a mask you should be OK.

I know how you feel though. It was more fun before....

Reactions: bbfan419 and hrdpuk

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
I don't know how far you need to travel but if you have had your shots and wear a mask you should be OK.

I know how you feel though. It was more fun before....
We are both vaccinated and intend to wear masks, but we are most concerned about the train.

It’ll be a “game time” decision tomorrow morning.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
He grew up in the same town(Baldwinsville) as ex NHL'er Tim Connolly. Had an experience to remember
against the Baldwinsville Midget Team (basically their HS Team) against my sons town Midget Team. Massive brawl spilled out of the rink with cops called to quell it.

They had an NHL draft pick Goalie who was in stands
watching his friends get lit up by my sons team who had just finished up their Super 8 appearance losing to the last remaining public school team besides his. Baldwinsville that year made NY State SF. Judging by the way my sons team beat them he must have been real good.
Connolly was his parents best friends and next door neighbors

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Florida smoked Tampa 9-3.
Canes really out classed Montreal 3-0...Habs goalie kept them in it

Tampa is doing ok this season but cracks are showing.
Montreal is just plain horrible.

If you look up the word "horrible" in Webster's it will likely direct you to the word "crap" and from there it'll direct you to " "Montreal Canadiens"

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
No idea what to expect from this game. Bruins are the better team and at home so should get the points, but who knows? The Sabres have at least played a game since the break, but it was a pretty miserable outing. Boston's going to start pretty rough, that's just about guaranteed, but hopefully they shake off the rust quickly. Main thing is they stay healthy, start to rebuild a little chemistry, play some strong D, and ideally see this next stretch after a long-ish break as an opportunity to put a troubled start to the season behind them and start to play some better, more consistent hockey.

Reactions: BMC

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
upload_2021-12-31_11-15-26.png

wow...
wait...
upload_2021-12-31_11-15-41.png

upload_2021-12-31_11-15-57.png

:eek:

It begins....

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Florida smoked Tampa 9-3.
Canes really out classed Montreal 3-0...Habs goalie kept them in it

Tampa is doing ok this season but cracks are showing.
Montreal is just plain horrible.

If you look up the word "horrible" in Webster's it will likely direct you to the word "crap" and from there it'll direct you to " "Montreal Canadiens"

Had backup goalie in.

Having the best record in the league without Kucherov (and Point for 14 games) is a little better than OK.

burstnbloom

Mar 10, 2006
Tuch is from Syracuse. He’s fired up to be in Buffalo (heard two interviews with him including 32 Thoughts). For that reason alone, they won’t let him go.

They will. After 2 more seasons when he plays like the very good player he is but not Jack Eichel and Eichel is a hart finalist. They will trade him for pennies because its buffalo. But that will take some time to run its course.

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah

The MBTA has gotten increasingly strict about masking. I’m on either subway or bus daily, the bus drivers won’t allow you to board without a mask. One morning this week an Orange line driver got out of the cab, came into the train car and gave masks to two passengers. Then said: train is not moving until you mask up:yo:
That said even vaccinated and boosted, kind of feels inevitable that I will test positive eventually. We had to return to mostly video work this week, we are still expected to be in the office but our clients are advised not to come in person. Luckily we are better equipped to pivot either way with little notice.
I’ll be there tomorrow, with at least one mask on:wg:. This game is still 100% fan capacity but that may change if the Covid cases continue to climb.
Hope we see pluses of rest and not minuses of rust from the boys tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad