Pre-Game Talk: GAME 27 1/1/22 1:08 PM - Welcome Back Hockey - Welcome 2022 - NESN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Florida smoked Tampa 9-3.
Canes really out classed Montreal 3-0...Habs goalie kept them in it

Tampa is doing ok this season but cracks are showing.
Montreal is just plain horrible.

If you look up the word "horrible" in Webster's it will likely direct you to the word "crap" and from there it'll direct you to " "Montreal Canadiens"
Montreal was missing 12 players with Covid ,but they sucked even before really.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Bruins Schedule, Saturday, December 31 (TD Garden, Boston, MA)
-Bruce Cassidy available to the media via Zoom at approximately 11:45 a.m.

-Game vs. Buffalo Sabres, 1 p.m. (NESN, 98.5 The Sports Hub)
-Bruce Cassidy and select players will be available to the media via Zoom after the game

-Travel to Detroit

Reactions: caz16

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
I wouldn't be going to any large event right now. This Omicron variant is so transmissable. Girlfriend and I and her 2 adult children that live with her all got it just before Christmas. I wasn't able to get an appointment to get tested, but GF was tested (PCR) on Dec 22, and got positive result on Christmas Day. We're all fully vaccinated. Pretty mild symptoms for me (sore throat for 2 days, head cold for 4 days) and the "kids". GF had it worse - she tends to get bronchitis easily whenever she has a chest cold. Lost her voice for a few days, but she's okay now. Her daughter tested positive the next week (near impossible to get tests these days), so safe to assume that we all were infected. We were always careful in public - masks, distancing, etc. They're saying now anyone who has cold-like symptoms, just assume you have Omicron.

Anyway, go Bruins!

Last edited:

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I can't recall the last Bruins game...did Heinen score?

As someone who was labeled a Heinen Fanboy or Heinen Defender, I still miss Heinen and have kepts tabs on his career. Crazy that he's got 9 goals this year. Which would be 3rd best on this Bruins team.

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
As someone who was labeled a Heinen Fanboy or Heinen Defender, I still miss Heinen and have kepts tabs on his career. Crazy that he's got 9 goals this year. Which would be 3rd best on this Bruins team.
I always liked him..had bit of a bad stretch but was always responsible. Glad to see him doing well, but wish he was doing it in Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad