GDT: Game # 26 - New York Rangers vs Chicago Blackhawks - 7:30pm EST, MSG (HF Watch Party - Stout’s NYC , 33rd & 7th AV, 6pm )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
No they haven't. And they just lost to a team with 10 percent the skill of the rangers roster simply bc the desire and structure isn't there. Enough with the excuses. This team is in big trouble and the excuses need to stop. Stop the excuses.

Even the msg staff is crushing this team. Their own paid or staff is defending the team less than some posters here.
I'm saying the team is completely inept at hockey. That's the opposite of an excuse.

I just don't think there's anything Panarin can do. He's not turning around a broken franchise run by a zombie by himself.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Same BS in postgame. Does Gallant or Dolan write what the players say during the postgame and pregame? same garbage we hear every game

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
Adam fox having to play 28 mins against the hawks is also embarrassing. These are the games you take some mins off your top guys but they have to run them into the ground to try to maybe beat a trash team. Even reporter questions are with a tone of WTF

Reactions: RickChartraw

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
I'm saying the team is completely inept at hockey. That's the opposite of an excuse.

I just don't think there's anything Panarin can do. He's not turning around a broken franchise run by a zombie by himself.
He actually did do that the first season he was here.

Reactions: GAGLine

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Because changing from Quinn to Gallant with a lot of these players really helped this team. It’s the roster that is the issue
They were 2 games from the finals last year so yeah it did help. Obviously it's not working this year. A coaching change can do wonders for this team if it's the right coach. I'm not saying it's all coaching because it isn't but that is where they should begin changing things.

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
Vally is clearly tip toing words in spots.

Now Joe and vally have now talked about big changes in season. It's like they are prepping for the blow. If turk is still here he has 3 games to win 2 to save his job.

Reactions: RangersFan1994

gabevh3

Oct 13, 2005
I can't stand Joe for the company man that he is but he just now questioned the teams desire to win on air. Time for another post game show to be cut short bc the org can't hide how bad this is anymore.
What did he say

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
Trouba battling in this interview. I actually feel awful for him bc he is wearing this on his heart. People want to ask why he's the captain and he's doing captain stuff. Trying to lead on the ice, trying to cover his guys from the media, calling players out without using names. Calling out coaching decisions without saying it plainly.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Seeing Goodrow and Blackwell yuck it up in the third bothered me. As if Goodrow thought this was funny.

Last edited:
Reactions: CLW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad