GDT: Game 26 Kraken vs Jets

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
This two goal deficit is beginning to feel like an eight goal deficit.
If we could transplant Evander Kane's brain with one of a regular, sentient human, that player would do wonders for our offense. We need something, that is for sure. Uncle Ron may need to re-think this makeup.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Yeah Helley's one of the best in the league and proving it tonight. Would love to add a scorer like Conner too, heck of a player.

Edit: speak of the devil, Conner again

Reactions: thai jet

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
This is not the way you want a team to respond to a blow-out loss.

Irie

Nov 14, 2010
Pacific Northwest
Geekie's hockey IQ might not be the greatest.

I think it is just Geekie and Donato don't work well together. Very different styles of play and the have horrible chemistry. No clue why Hakstol keeps playing them together. It's pretty head scratching.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Well, we have to do way better than that, especially at home.

Toomany7pins

Dec 4, 2018
Seattle Area
Other teams power plays look organized and planned, the Kraken’s power plays always seem to be a lot of passing the puck around only to not get off a shot, or if they get a shot off it’s at a poor angle. Looks like our guys are just winging it with no real plan.

Irie

Nov 14, 2010
Pacific Northwest
We just need more talent.

The team has basically no top line player. They have a couple of guys that are good complimentary second liners when playing with a line driver, but they are being asked to create and be the line driver, and it just is not their game.

2 creative playmakers for each of the top two lines would do wonders for this team imo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad