GDT: Game 26: Knights @ Stars The Knights who say NEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
We either need a players-only meeting, or replace all of our coaches. As is right now, team looks to have quit on Turk. And whoever is in charge of our PP for the past 2 years.... Well, lets hope he's better at other things in life.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
We either need a players-only meeting, or replace all of our coaches. As is right now, team looks to have quit on Turk. And whoever is in charge of our PP for the past 2 years.... Well, lets hope he's better at other things in life.

Nobody will be fired this season. I also don't see any big trades happening. I see them just riding this season out. It will most likely just be a missed playoffs season, but oh well. Sucks for the fans.

Next season i see a firing if this team still plays like shit.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Well, I'm now watching the Knights after the Lamar Jackson show (football MNF).

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Gonemore.gif

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Gallant deserves to be criticized heavily for putting in Subban for this game. I mean our defense sucks, but why the f*** would you put a struggling goaltender with no wins on a struggling team against a team that is very hot as of recently.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I'm actually starting to think it would be wise to watch some videos on Lafreniere and Byfield...

Though one bad season and getting younger and more skilled wouldn't be the worst thing, we had other aspirations.

Reactions: VegasKnightlife

VegasKnightlife

Aug 20, 2017
I'm actually starting to think it would be wise to watch some videos on Lafreniere and Byfield...

Though one bad season and getting younger and more skilled wouldn't be the worst thing, we had other aspirations.

I feel the same. Even if they made a trade for a good defenseman they need two and that would cost too much. Rather keep draft picks and young players and let the season play out.

Subban doesn't seem to be the answer at backup goalie.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Gallant deserves to be criticized heavily for putting in Subban for this game. I mean our defense sucks, but why the **** would you put a struggling goaltender with no wins on a struggling team against a team that is very hot as of recently.

We just put Fleury in against a 1st place team and still got our asses kicked. At this point, I say put Fleury in against teams like Detroit and LA because at least we have a chance to win those games. Subban losing to the weak teams hurt us much more in my opinion.

And from the parts of the game I watched, I didn’t think Bishop did that well for Dallas. I thought he let one get in that he should have saved. But he still won and it was a pretty easy game for him. His team gave him 4 goals and the opposing team didn’t put much pressure on him even with several power plays.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018

We should get some more players in the lineup/roster that will play hard. Just a couple of guys (that play really hard no matter who is coaching) replacing some of the lazier guys can sometimes make a difference.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Gallant deserves to be criticized heavily for putting in Subban for this game. I mean our defense sucks, but why the **** would you put a struggling goaltender with no wins on a struggling team against a team that is very hot as of recently.

I get the reaction though. When I saw the opponent was Dallas, I was confident it was going to be a loss. When I saw that Subban was starting, I was REALLY confident in a loss.

What should be the plan with the goalies? Play Fleury every game? If not, then when should Subban start? Or should Sparks get some playing time instead?

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018

You know...bring up Elvenes. He's the only one in the organization consistently putting up points. (Besides Smith and Karlsson.)

Smith-Karlsson-Marchessault
Pacioretty-Stastny-Stone
Elvenes-Glass-Tuch
Carrier-Eakin-Reaves
Nosek, Roy

Let Carrier, Eakin, Nosek and Roy fight for the last two spots on the bottom line.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
This season is going to be a true test of the fanbase.

Will the fans keep on showing up to home games if the team just f***ing keeps on sucking game after game?

I mean tickets are already expensive as it is.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
This season is going to be a true test of the fanbase.

Will the fans keep on showing up to home games if the team just ****ing keeps on sucking game after game?

I mean tickets are already expensive as it is.

So many have been priced out of games that if the season turned very bad then the ticket prices would drop and I'm sure you would still see tickets sold, even if some seats were empty. A lot of people have gotten to go to a few games and would probably relish lower ticket prices to go to a few more.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
To me, I think the team over the past few seasons has made some poor choices in regards to who we let go and who we kept, who we traded and who we didn't. Hunt instead of any 3 of Miller, Merrill or Holden? Eakin over Bellemare or Haula. Leipsic for nobody, (I will bring him up until the day I die). These team has lost it's way, it's identity, its speed, its relentless forecheck, our transition. Who would have thought at this point of the season, that we would not have strung together 3 wins at least once.

I want a 10-0 loss, the way this team has played most of this season, they deserve to be humiliated.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad