GDT: Game #26: Coyotes @ Bruins 11am (AZ)

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
Arizona_Coyotes_flag.gif
13-10-2 VS
Boston_Bruins_flag.gif
17-5-3

Great game for people in europe and maybe @Summer Rose

I don't know the lineups yet, because Twitter is crap.

So lets just assume its the lineup from the flyers game.
Maybe Vejmelka is in net tonight, but until now i don't know. So i will add it later.

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
If the Yotes can manage a win in Boston today, I think it would be a nice step forward for this team - after a bit of a dud ending to that awesome 5 streak - showing some resilience

Reactions: Summer Rose

LAIslanderFan

Nov 18, 2010
Los Angeles, CA & Surprise, AZ
I don't see the game listed on my Channel Guide for CW AZ? It's gettig frustrating to try and find the Coyotes games. When I'm in LA I can watch with ESPN+, when I'm in AZ (I'm here now), I never know where to find the games. I have Youtube TV, so I went out and bought an antenna.
Where the hell is the game?

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
I don't see the game listed on my Channel Guide for CW AZ? It's gettig frustrating to try and find the Coyotes games. When I'm in LA I can watch with ESPN+, when I'm in AZ (I'm here now), I never know where to find the games. I have Youtube TV, so I went out and bought an antenna.
Channel 61 with your shiny new antenna.
61-1

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
61.1 on the air

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I think the only option for America out-of-market fans is NHL Network, which means I won't be watching. :cry:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad