GDT: Game 26 Canucks @ Jets Tuesday March 2nd 5pm PST/8pm EST/ March 3rd 2am CET/5am GST/9am HKT/12pm AED

Canucks win/By how many?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
giphy.gif

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
We’ve actually, other than a few guys, a pretty old and slow team. GReen’s forecheck needs speed. It just can’t work. We will bleed high scoring chances against, especially off the rush.
The only thing I like about Jake Virtanen is that he gives a shit on transition defense.

It’s the only area where I think his iq and effort is above average. He does a lot to disrupt plays in transition and it’s necessary with Greens system of conceding odd man rushes

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
does hitting the post and going in add to the post tally for ep or no?

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Why do we look good for a few shifts or games at a time and then just crumble at other moments? You can blame the players but I feel like it has to be on the coaches.

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
The fact that Edler looked like he was about the play the puck but hit him instead makes it "close" to interference? No, it doesn't. He had the puck. It doesn't matter what it looked like Edler was going to do.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
The only thing I like about Jake Virtanen is that he gives a shit on transition defense.

It’s the only area where I think his iq and effort is above average. He does a lot to disrupt plays in transition and it’s necessary with Greens system of conceding odd man rushes
Jake is super fast in a straight line. I AGRee he is good at back pressure on the puck.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad